Bakugou x Reader I

[archive]

—🏅👊🏻Boku no Hero Academia👊🏻🏅—

Bakugou x Reader

————————☁️🖤☁️————————

To be honest, you've been lonely for nearly your whole life. Sure you did have a friend or two but they were more like friendly acquaintances than friends. You remember when you were little, you did have a lot of friends and people to talk to and play with. But that was when you had been living at your mom's house.

Your mom was really sweet and so caring for you. It was like every time she saw you she was afraid it would be her last time she would so she made every moment count. Your childhood was fun and loving to say the least.

But on the other hand, when you moved to your dad's home during that one damned summer, almost everything had completely changed.

Your father was an alcoholic because of his financial problems(which it pains to admit it but it was one of the only reasons he had married your mom in the first place). He wasn't abusive or anything he was just very slow and didn't do anything.

Your mom wasn't the type to call people out or argue really, but you do remember a vague memory of your grandparents and your uncle and aunt calling him lazy, a pig, a leech and such. You never really understood until you were a bit older that why he was always drunk and changing jobs constantly. It was because he went to the bar almost every night(sometimes not come home until the next day) so he was always drunk. His previous jobs usually fired him since he shows up to work either drunk or high.

So you didn't really have a good start after that. You had to take care of yourself and figure things out on your own. You'd even come home late because of tutoring and your dad wouldn't care.

Now here's one creepy part of your dad that was the reason why you moved back in with your mom: you were supposed to move back to your moms house after a couple of weeks but he had refused. There was a big law suit and everything, including a restraining order to your dad from your mom. But he ignored it and kept you for the next few years.

Of course he went to jail after that and you moved back in with your mom. She still looked the same to you, but you could tell that she had started to look older because of the wrinkles from stress.

Oh, what about your quirk, you ask? Well, after you moved to your dad's house, you manifested your quirk, Numbness.

You can numb a person's quirk just by touching them and they wouldn't be able to use it for at least 7 to 8 minutes.