Stray Kids- Long Lost AU

13 year old Y/n!

13 year old Y/n!

Author's Pov...

3 year old Y/n was drugged and put into the car.

Chan: Mom, why did you drug Y/n, that could damage her?!

Mom: Shut up, Chan. Get your brothers and tell them to get in the car.

Chan: Why do you have luggage?! Why are all of our things packed?!

Appa: Obey, little shit!

Chan got his brothers and they all got into the van.

They stopped at the orphanage Downtown.

Mom: Get out.

Chan: W-why are we here?

Mom: I said get out! I only want Y/n, I need you all out!

The brothers got out, and began to cry. There was no way they could be mad at their baby sister for this.

They were mad at their parents.. For taking away their baby. They were not going to rest until they saw her again. That was a promise.

Hours later, Y/n and her parents made it to Australia. Where they wanted to raise Y/n away from her brothers.

Y/n woke up, once they were in their penthouse.

Y/n: M-mommy? W-where ish my broders?

Mom: Brothers? What brothers, sweetheart?

Me: Ch-Channie, a-an' Minie, a-an Binnie-

Mom: Sweetie, that was just a dream. You don't have any brothers! It's just you, me and your dad.

Tears pricked inside the her small, shiny eyes. But mom would never lie..

Right?

Time skip- 10 years later..

Chan turned 18 a couple years ago, and became the legal guardian of his little brothers. They left the orphanage, and went to their old house, which suprisingly was in very good shape.

Y/n was now 13 years old. Her parents died when she was 11, but she wasn't that fazed by it. She didnt have a good relationship with them anyways.

Her aunt and uncle took her back to Korea, and they lived in a small house.

Her aunt and uncle gave her freedom to do as she pleaded, but without causing too much trouble.

They knew about her brothers, but they were waiting for the right time to tell her.

Y/n was at the corner store after school, getting some ramen since her aunt and uncle were on a date until late at night.

She was walking to the ramen isle, and bumped into someone. That someone looked like someone she knew.