Minsung- Big Kid Stuff

11 year old Y/n!

11 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Me: Where are you guys going?

Minho: Just out.

Me: Can I go? I don't want to be left alone.. Again.

Jisung: Sorry, little one. We're going to do big kid stuff and you're just a child.

Me: But this is the third time this week you guys leave me home alone.

Minho: We'll be back before you know it.

The two left, and I went back to my room to undo the blanket fort I made.

I was planning on us having the afternoon to hang out. We were going to eat snacks, watch some Winx Club and Haikyu!! And I was planning on giving them some bracelets I made with cat and squirrel charms.

I undid the blanket fort while crying as I felt lonely.

Flashback~

Me: Hyung! Can we go to the movie theater? There's a new movie out that I thought we-

Minho: Sorry, princess. Jisungie and I are going out with some friends. We're just going to do big kid stuff. I promise we can hang out tomorrow though!

Me: Oh! Okay then.

The next day was the same.

Jisung: Oh, we forgot about it! Sorry, little one. Maybe next week?

Me: Yeah, it's no problem.

End of flashback~

That's been going on for a month and they started leaving me at home by myself too.

Once I finished putting everything away I used for the fort, I got ready for bed.

I showered, and brushed my teeth, and put on my pajamas.

I played on my phone for a bit in the dark while I streamed NCT DREAM's My First and Last on repeat

It was now 11:00 pm. Minho and Jisung haven't come back, and the other brothers had night shifts as well.

I decided to go to sleep.

Time skip- 2:00 am..

I was awaken from my sleep as I heard the front door open.

I rushed downstairs as I held Woody.

I saw Minho and Jisung coming in while laughing.

Me: Where were you guys?

Minho: Big kid stuff, princess. Don't worry about it.

Me: Both of you guys are being bad brothers right now.

Jisung: What do you mean?

Me: You guys leave me at home, no food, no groceries, and no company! You guys are always our doing 'big kid stuff' and you leave me here alone until midnight, and it's not fair! I had the whole night planned out for us, that YOU guys promised we would do TODAY!

I began to cry.

Me: I made a fort upstairs, I set up a movie, and I made you guys presents, but you guys disregard the fact that you promised to stay home today and spend time with me to hang out with your stupid friends!

Minho: Princess-

Me: Don't fucking interrupt me! Just forget about it! Forget about everything and go out with your friends doing big kid shit.

I went upstairs and went back to sleep.

Author's Pov..

Jisung: So.. What should we do?

Minho: Well we can either tell Chan hyung and have him kill us... Or wr could talk with Y/n. Chan hyung is scary when he's angry.

The two looked at each other and ran upstairs to her room.

Y/n's Pov..

Minho: Princess? Can we talk?

Me: What..?

Jisung: We're sorry about ignoring you and making you feel bad. We should've stuck to our promise and stayed here with you.

Minho: Now, we want to make it up to you, princess. Will you let us?

I nodded slightly as they kissed my forehead.

Me: Now sut up and let me sleep, I'm tired.

Minho: Of course, princess. We can all hang out tomorrow.