Stray Kids- Just My Brothers

11 year old Y/n!

11 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Today was a special day, I was going to be awarded top student of 6th grade today. My brothers said they'd be here, but I haven't seen them.

I got my award and everyone cheered, but still. I didn't the 8 faces I wanted to cheer for me.

I waiting for my brothers to pick me up and when they did, I didn't say anything.

Seungmin: How was school?

I didn't respond and instead threw the trophy into Felix's hands.

Me: Better if you guys showed up to my fucking award ceremony.

Chan: Baby girl, we wanted to go but we had a setback.

Me: Yeah, sure. Whatever.

Minho: Hey, calm down, please. We'll make it up to you.

Me: Forget about it, there's no need. I don't know why I'm so mad about it you guys are just my brothers. Brothers don't have to go to every ceremony.

The brothers stayed quiet. They had to each of my events but this one was different. It meant more to me than recitals and competitions.

We got home and I went to my room to do homework.

Author's Pov...

Chan burst into tears.

Chan: Just her brothers, shit that kinda hurt. She thinks we don't have to be there for her because we're just her brothers.

Changbin: Hyung, she was angry. I'm sure she didn't mean it, I mean, we raised her.

Minho: It's exactly why she's mad. We don't have parents. I guess she thinks that parents are supposed to show up for everything, but brothers don't.

Jisung: We'll make it up to her.

The brothers got to work, making her favorite food, cookies, and making a huge fort in the living room.

Dinner came around and they surprised her with a poster, food, treats, and a fort.

Me: I'm sorry for saying all that. I didn't mean it.

Hyunjin: We know you didn't, princess. It's ok.

~~~

Wattpad makes me wanna kms.