Stray Kids- Warrior AU

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

We were in the throne room of our kingdom.

We were all rulers, but it was like we loved being warriors even more. Even Chan.

Chan: You were arrested for murder of your wife and daughter, Jang Dahyun and Kim Solli. What do you have to say in your defense, Lihyun?

Lihyun: I wanted my wife to bare another child of mine. She was against the idea but with a little bit of discipline, she complied. She was raised in a household where she was punished for not doing as told, and I intended to keep it that way for her and my daughter.

Minho: So you abused them? Thinking of it as discipline, you would beat them up if they didn't do anything you asked?

Lihyun: That is correct. After I disciplined my wife, we strived to conceive that same night. But when I woke up at midnight, she was gone.

Hyunjin: You sexually assaulted your wife? What was going on in your head, you maniac!?

Lihyun: It is not assault if it was my own wife! I saw her in the bathroom, taking birth control. And there, I lost control, I began to hit her and one thing led to another and I stabbed my wife in the heart. I then went to my daughters room, she was hiding in the corner of her room. I went up to her and stabbed her as well.

Changbin: You have commited 3 deadly crime, Lihyun. Sexual assault, domestic abuse, and murder.

Lihyun: It wasn't my fault! All I wanted was another child, it's her fault for not wanting to bear another one if my children into this world-

Jisung: SHE DID NOT WANT TO BEAR ANOTHER CHILD FOR YOU TO BEAT AND ABUSE! Do you not see that?!

Lihyun: I was a great husband and father!

Chan: ENOUGH, LIHYUN! Felix, please state the crimes Lihyun has done and the punishments for each seperate crime.

Felix: For the crime of sexual assault, 60 year imprisonment or expelled for life. For the crime of domestic violence, 50 year imprisonment. Murder, death penalty. And you Lihyun, have done all 3.

Chan: You are to be beheaded at 2:00 pm today, here, in the throne room. But for now, you must stay in the prison. Dismissed.

At 2:00 pm sharp, the execution was about to begin.

I convinced my brother to let me fetch Lihyun from his cell. As soon as I opened his cell, he tackled me and grabbed my sword.

I raised my sword to hurt him, but he grabbed it and held me in a choke hold as he held my sword to my stomach.

Lihyun: I will not be punished for a crime I didn't commit.

He dragged me to the throne room and everyone's eyes widened at the sight.

Chan: Let her go this instant, Lihyun!

Lihyun: Let me live and I will! Don't test me!

All my brothers grabbed their swords and surrounded him.

Jeongin: Lihyun, you don't want to do this. You want to take an innocent persons life again?

Lihyun: MY WIFE WAS NOT INNOCENT!

Chan: Baby girl, stay calm.

Me: I'm calm, hyung. I'm okay.

Lihyun: Shut up!

He swung me and his chokehold tightened. I shut my eyes at the pressure.

I reached into my waistband without him noticing and gripped my dagger.

Me: Lihyun, think about this. If you take my life, you're still going to die. You will be punished for what you did to your wife, daughter, and me.

As soon as I felt his grip loosen the tiniest bit. I grabbed my dagger and stabbed him in the stomach, taking my sword, I spun around held it to his neck as he knelt down.

Chan: You took our little sister as hostage, and hurt her. That's something none of us will ever condone. Guards!

The guards held Lihyun in front of Chan as he raised his sword.

And just like that, Lihyun paid for his crimes.

Changbin: You okay, baby?

Me: I'm perfectly fine. I became a warrior for a reason, Binnie hyung. I know the risks that come with it.

Seungmin: We're glad you're safe and unscathed. Guards, please clean this up. We have to inform the families of the victims.

Felix pulled me into a side hug as we left the castle.