Stray Kids- Pregnant?

13 year old Y/n!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

13 year old Y/n!

Author's Pov..

The brothers were worried.

Their baby has been spending more time with Haneul than usual and recently started developing a sickness. She's nauseous and hungry all the time.

Chan: Baby girl, can we talk?

Y/n: Yeah, what's up, hyung?

Jisung: So you've been hanging around Haneul a lot recently. Have you two been doing adult things?

Y/n: Adult things? What are those?

Changbin: Chan hyung, you dumbass! She doesn't even know what the birds and the bees are!

Minho: Shut up! Let her speak!

Y/n: Oh! You mean those things when people kiss a lot in the movies and they go to a room and don't come out until the next morning?

Felix: Yeah, that.

Y/n: Well, besides when he and the guys sleep over, we've never slept in the same bed.

Chan: Can you explain your sickness?

Y/n: I have a fever? And did you guys forget I get the munchies when I get sick?

Jeongin: Oh.. Oh! OH! We did forget!

Seungmin: Well, we're sorry we misunderstood everything, baby.

Y/n: Eh, no problem. I know that adult stuff is only for after marriage cuz I always heard grandma talking about that when we were small.

Hyunjin: Well, I'll go get you some medicine. Hang on tight okay?

Y/n: Yessir.