Hyunjin- So Now You Regret It?

I did it with Hyunjin cuzzzz Idk I jus wanted to lmao

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

It's been 4 months. 4 months since Haneul cheated on me with Seoreong.

I've moved on a lot quicker than I anticipated. Shuyang and I are going well.

Everyone thinks we're dating but we have to tell them not yet at least.

It was now the end of school. Shuyang and the other boys were going to wait for me but I told them to go.

Hanyu: Are you sure you want us to go? We don't mind staying.

Me: Hyunjin hyung is almost here. Just go, I'll be fine.

Zihao: We'll go just this once but let us know when Hyunjin hyung is here.

Me: Will do.

They walked away and after a couple minutes I heard someone behind me.

Haneul: Hey, baby.

I turned around and glared at him.

Me: What, Haneul?

Haneul: Look, I-I'm sorry. Seoreong and I are over a-and I want you back. I promise everything will go back to how it used to, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world-

Me: You really expect me to believe that bullshit coming out of your mouth? Haneul, no. We will never get back together. I'm happy with the friends I have and with the guy courting me. I don't need you, Daejung, or Chinmae.

Haneul: B-but I love you.

Me: If you loved me, you never would have cheated on me in the first place.

Haneul: You have to take me back! If you don't I'll go crazy, I can't and I won't live without you. If you don't get back with me then.. then.. I'll end my life! I can't live without you, baby.

I was speechles. Fuck, now what do I do?

Me: Haneul, I-I.

He went up to me and cupped my face.

Haneul: Shh. Don't say anything. Just accept me.

He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away.

Me: N-no! No, you're trying to guilt trip me. I won't get back with you.

Haneul: You either get back with me or I'll tell the whole school you've been sleeping with those new friends of yours. Hm?

He landed a peck on my lips before someone grabbed his collar and threw him back.

Hyunjin: You really thought you ate, didn't you? So now you regret it? Now, if you don't want me to tell your brothers and the cops about you kissing my sister without her permission, scram. Stay the fuck away from Y/n, she's perfectly happy right where she is and she doesn't need a fuck faced little asshole ruining her. Do you understand?

Haneul mumbled.

Hyunjin: I said do you understand?!

Haneul: I do!

Hyunjin: Eat shit, fuckface.

Hyunjin put his hands on my shoulder and helped me get into the car.

Hyunjin: Are you okay, princess?

Me: Y-yeah. Jinnie hyung. He tried to guilt trip me. He said that if I didn't go back to him.. He would..

Hyunjin: End himself? Baby, don't worry about a thing. I'll call Heeseung and tell him about that and tell him to watch over Haneul. He won't bother you anymore.

I nodded and we hugged.