Stray Kids- Surgery

12 year old Y/n!

Author's Pov..

Today is the day Y/n would be getting surgery for her broken ankle.

Chan: Ready to go, baby girl?

Y/n: Mm. Yeah? I guess.

Minho: What's wrong, princess?

Y/n: I'm just nervous.

Minho: Why?

Y/n: What if something goes wrong or-

Changbin: Baby, we got the best surgeon out here. I'm sure we can trust him.

Y/n: Mm. Okay.

As the 9 siblings got to the hospital, Y/n held Felix's hands. They were entering but Y/n stopped.

Felix: Are you okay, squirt?

Y/n: I- I don't know.

Felix: We have to go in, hm?

Y/n: I-I'm scared.

Felix kneeled down and tucked some hair behind his baby sister's ear.

Felix: Everything will be alright. We'll be here the whole time. We'll be here when they start and finish.

She nodded and they walked in.

The nurse let them take her to surgery room 5. Where her surgery would take place.

The surgeon came in to see Y/n sitting on a chair in the hospital gown.

Dr. Kim: Y/n? Is it?

She nodded.

Dr. Kim: You guys are aware of the surgical procedure being done, correct?

Chan: We are. We hope she'll be well taken care of.

Dr. Kim: Trust me, she is in great hands.

The nurses came in and helped her lay down on the bed.

Dr. Kim: I'll have to ask you all to leave.

Y/n: H-hyungs? Get me out of here.

The nurses began to restrain her and strap her arms and legs to the surgical bed.

Y/n: I don't want to anymore! Channie hyung!

The brothers were escorted out by the male nurse as tears came out of Chan and Felix's eyes.

Y/n: Channie hyung! Let me leave!

Around 6 hours passed and Dr. Kim came out to the waiting room.

Dr. Kim: She's awake, well, and the surgery was a success. She's in room 127.

The brothers rushed to the said room and saw their sister sitting on the bed, eating some jello.

Seungmin: How are you doing, baby?

Y/n: It hurts.

She sniffled and Chan sat on the bed, holding her close to his chest.

Chan: I'm sorry I made you go through this, baby girl, but we had to get youe ankle fixed. We wanted to see you play basketball, skateboard, and dance again. We wanted you to keep doing the things you love.

Me: I-it okay, hyung. Thank you.

Her brothers hugged her tightly and then sent Hyunjin and Jisung to go get food for all of them.