Stray Kids- Apocalypse AU

Sooo these requests were on snapchat and I ain't about to show y'all my convos so I'm gonna type out the request.

"WELL maybe you could do some apocalypse era if you like that you and your brothers, skz, are in the apocalypse and you went out to get some quick groceries with one of the members but a zombie attacked or something and you guys made it out back home safe but you got scared so they comfort you and then like at the end chan says like everything will be alright, well pack some stuff and leave first thing in the morning bc were not safe here"

14 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Minho and I were out to get groceries for the week. We went to the super market on the motorcycle. Minho had a gun and I had a machete.

Minho: Grab everything we need, make it 2 minutes, princess. Kill every maniac you have to kill.

Me: Got it.

We separated and got the things we needed, canned food, milk that isn'texpired hopefully, fruit, some candy, and medical supplies.

We met at the door and I was walking towards Minho when I was tackled.

It was a maniac.

I grabbed at its neck as it tried to take a bite out of me. I was struggling to hold it back as it growled at me.

Me: H-Hyung!

I put the machete to its neck and began to apply pressure.

Minho grabbed the gun, shotting the maniac in its head. Though we heard more groans and footsteps coming.

We ran outside and onto the motorcycle as we sped back home.

We got home and used the key to enter.

The rest of the brothers were in the living room as Minho led me to the couch and pulled me into his side.

Chan: You okay, baby girl?

Me: I got attacked by a maniac.

Everyone stood up and went towards me.

Minho: It tackled her and tried biting her but we killed it before it could.

Changbin: You're okay, baby. It's all over.

Jisung: You're safe, little one. You're with us again.

Chan: Did any other maniacs hear?

Minho: A couple in the market. But we came here as fast as we could.

Chan: We can't take any chances. Who knows maybe any other maniacs that heard will make a hoard. Pack your stuff, we leave in the morning.

Jeongin: I'll get your stuff, baby. Just relax and try to calm down.

Seungmin got me a water bottle and I drank it as Felix hugged me.

Chan: We'll find a good place, guys. Everything is going to be okay. I'm sorry I'm not able to do much for us.

Hyunjin: Hyung, you've done more than you think you're capable of. We wouldn't want anyone else as our leader during this time.

We all nodded and I sniffled.

Me: I love you guys.

Felix pinched ny cheek and Changbin ruffled my hair.

Changbin: We love you more