Stray Kids- Snuck Out

12 year old Y/n!

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Haneul had invited Chinmae, Daejung, and I to a party his brothers were hosting. I had to ask for permission in order to get ready.

Chan: No.

Me: What do you mean no?

Minho: It's a party with people we don't know, who are older than you and we can't be there to take care of you.

Me: Haneul's brothers are gonna be there! Plus Chinmae and Daejung, I promise I won't leave their side.

Changbin: What if other people are mean to you, baby. We can't be there to protect you, and let's be real, Haneul, Chinmae, and Daejung won't be able to take down people twice their size.

Me: This is so unfair, you guys know I can watch out for myself!

Chan: Look, no means no. Stop asking and go finish your homework please. Dinner will be ready soon.

Me: This is such bullshit!

I stormed up to my room.

The party starts at 5. Most of the brothers are busy so they won't notice I'm leaving. Meaning if I leave in 10 minutes, they won't notice.

I got dressed into something cool but comfortable in order to jump out my window and skateboard to the party.

As soon as I got to the party, Haneul, Daejung, and Chinmae came to me and we went to go play some games.

Author's Pov...

Hyunjin went to go get Y/n for dinner. As he knocked on her door, he was confused as to not hear any music, videos, etc.

Hyunjin: Princess? Dinner's ready, come eat.

As she didn't answer, Hyunjin got worried. He opened the door and there was no trace of her.

Hyunjin: Guys!

The rest of the brothers went to her room.

Chan: She fucking snuck out.

Minho: Lord, when I get my hands on that girl.

Y/n's Pov...

I was supposed to leave around an hour ago. Now it's 11:30 pm and I'm barely on my way home. Haneul, Daejung, and Chinmae were walking me.

I snuck back into my room through the window, and as I closed the window, my brother's burst through my door. Minho grabbed my arm and roughly sat me down on my chair.

Me: What the fuck?!

Chan: You snuck out? Did you go to that party we specifically told you, you couldn't go!

Me: Nothing happened to me, I'm fine!

Jisung: That's not the point! Something could have happened and we wouldn't have known because you snuck out!

Minho: You're grounded. No laptop, no tv, no phone for 2 weeks. We need you to understand, we said no to keep you safe, princess. We could never live with ourselves if anything happened to you. Does that seem fair to you?

I looked down at my feet and nodded, guilty.

Felix: You hungry?

I nodded ashamed and Chan helped me up gently.

Chan: Hoped you learned your lesson, baby girl. Let's get you some food.