12. My Flower Is Still Intact!

POOL PARTY AT MY PLACE at 4! SLEEP OVER AFTER! This was the first thing I saw on my cellphone notifications when I got up around one. Piper texted me early in the morning but I guess I slept through it. I was up late last night texting. Who? Percy.

I, Annabeth Chase, was texting Percy all night. Well, more like until three A.M. I remember during our date last night -I will never get tired of saying that‒ he told me to unlock my phone.

"You're not going to be one of those guys who go through their girl's messages," I had said. I handed him my phone none the less as he smirked. It was sexy. His right corner was turned upwards and his eyes were clouded with mischief.

"I'm not. But I am going to keep you up all night," he winked at me. I blushed.

"How?"

Percy chuckled and his eyes met mine. "Oh, I could come up with a lot of ways." My face got hotter and I laughed anyway.

"Don't be perverted."

"I'm not." And he wasn't. He handed me my phone back and on the screen was his number and his name as THE SEXIEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET. All capital letters.

I texted Percy later that night to say good night again, but he was true to his word and kept me up with hilarious texts and a game of twenty questions. We had a lot of differences, but that also made our similarities more important. We were complete opposites and I liked it that way. He admitted he liked that I was smart and I nearly chocked when he said, and I quote, I'm highly attracted to smart girls ;). Me being me, not having a flirtatious bone in my body replied, Um...that's good?

And he said, LOL You're cute when you get all flustered.

ME: How'd you know whether I'm flustered or not?

HIM: I'm a good guesser. I can tell your cheeks start to turn pink before your ears turn red. Then your eyes widen a little and your lips are purse as if you want to hide a smile. Which you shouldn't, it's beautiful.

I got flustered when he said that. And my body reacted the same way he said it would.

ME: And how do you know this? NOT saying I'm flustered!

HIM: Because I like teasing you and this is what you do when I tease you! ˄.˄

ME: I do not do that!

HIM: Yes, you do!

ME: No, I don't. Shut up.

HIM: You're cute when angry too.

ME: I'm not angry.

HIM: Yes you are. You scrunch up your nose and it reminds me of a little pig.

ME: Did you just insinuate that I am a pig?

HIM: Um...no?

ME: I do not look like a pig!

HIM: I didn't say you were! Your nose looks like a pig's nose when you get angry. It's cute when you're angry.

ME: Well, if you don't take that back I'm going to get real adorable!

HIM: Lmao! I bet you will. And you're not a pig. Just cute. That's all.

ME: Yeah, yeah. Holy crap, it's like 2:54.