9. Your a Poor Excuse for a Friend

Pic of Jason above!
Okay. So the first thing I would never expect is to wake up with Percy in my face. Well, not exactly in my face, but at Thalia's door. Why was he up so early? Oh wait, noon is not early. He obviously was going to see Jason and tell him something important. He looked pretty shocked to see me. I probably shouldn't have answered the door dressed the way I was. Well this is embarrassing... Or maybe this is all one big dream. There is no way that fate would do this to me right now. Either way, I'm going back to sleep. If Percy liked me, which he doesn't, he should like me even when I'm knocked out.

Jason came barreling down the stairwell in his pajamas. "Was that Percy?" I shrugged. Jason shook his head smiling at me, realizing how much sleep was in my eyes.

"Going back to sleep?" He asked. I nodded my head already dozing off. I lazily walked back to the couch, not caring anymore. I dropped myself in the couch, and hugged my knees letting my eyes rest. Little did I know that there would be a conversation about me.
~.~.~

Jason walked over to the door to see a flabbergasted expression on Percy's face. Jason laughed at his face tauntingly.

"Good after-morning!" Jason said smiling brightly.

"Dude!" Percy exclaimed. Jason rose his eyebrows innocently.

"Dude!"

"Why, how, what is she doing here? Why didn't you tell me?" Percy spluttered. Jason shrugged.

"Thalia had a sleepover. And I wanted to see your face. Smile!" Jason held up a video camera and stopped it. Percy glared him.

"Not funny man, you could have told me."

"What would you have done if I did? Comb your untamable hair? Buy her flowers? Wear expensive clothes? She's not like Drew. I doubt she'd like those things." Jason said.

"I know but-"

"And you would have freaked yourself out."

"I'm freaking out now!" Percy ran his hands through his hair. "I'm nervous. This is the first time I'm seeing her since the dance the other night."

Jason frowned. "The dance? You saw her?"

Percy blushed and smiled sheepishly, "We kind of...kissed a couple of times," he whispered.

Jason's eyes widened, "You what? Get some Jackson!"

Percy slapped his hand over Jason's mouth as he watched Thalia flop over on the couch. He let go of Jason when she stopped moving. Jason grinned at Percy.

"There's my best friend. Finally grew a pair!"

"Okay, I've always had balls. And the only problem is that she doesn't know it was me. I had on a mask and told her my name was Jack." Jason gave Percy a dry look.

"You're a poor excuse for a friend, and a man. Your balls are gone." Percy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, but I don't know what to do? I don't know if she knows it was me, or what she thinks about it all." Percy said nervously. Jason snorted.

"I think you should just ask her out."

"No! No, I don't think she likes me!" Percy answered quickly.

"She does."

"How do you know?"

"Well, if she likes Jack, then she'll like you. You're the same person, stupid." Jason said patting him on the back.

"Really?"

"Take this if you don't believe me. She kissed you of all people for one, and two, she was in a daze on the ride back. Like she was touching her mouth and smiling."