21. SPECIAL *Percy's POV*

A/N: whats chapter 9 + chapter 10? CHAPTER 21!

Because you were all so patient and I'm in a great mood because I move to my college dorm on Friday (yup I was class of 2015 in high school, but now I'm class of 2019 for University, I'm excited tehehe) Here is a special chappie because its in a special point of view.

Picture of Annabeth's outfit above!

This chapter is not edited well enough, so if you spot a mistake, you can tell me, but Don't go crazy. It's a common mistake, not a spider lol. Well, if you catch it, I'll kill it so...maybe they are similar. lol.

*Percy's POV*

When Annabeth stepped out of Reyna's door, he didn't think he could've drooled any less than usual.

She was...gorgeous.

Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight glossy ponytail, and even that was a straight one and cascades to the small of her back. She wore a white fitted strapped crop top that resembled more of a sports bra and left little to his imagination. Her tanned stomach was on display and he couldn't help but keep his eyes on the supple curves of her waist. She had on black harem pants that were loose by her...yeah, he couldn't keep his eyes off that either, and hugged her long legs. She wore, Percy could never tell the difference between shoes, he just called them heels, but Annabeth wore some type blue heels.

She looked just as she did at the dance: Gorgeous.

Yes, more beautiful than usual of course (Make-up tends to do that) but, he still preferred her without anything at all except her strawberry lipgloss that he liked to taste every time she kisses him. And yes, he could tell she was wearing that same lipgloss, but it was tinted more to a dark shade of red. Who knows what girls do.

But overall there was this need that he had for the girl and it wasn't just one of those sexual desires. But the need to hide her from the entire world in his bedroom to protect her was heavy, and sure they'd be doing things other than feeding into...said sexual desires...but mostly he'd keep her safe.

He didn't understand what was wrong with that S.A. person or whoever it was but he would find out and get them to stop harassing his girl.

His girl...she was finally his. He remembered when he first saw her back in elementary school and it was like love at first sight, but then Drew had to push her out of her chair and then she kept to herself. Of course he knew now why, but he wished she talked to him. Through the rest of the school years it was almost like she avoided him like the plague and he barely had chances to talk to her once she became outcastes and he developed a talent for sports.

Then he realized it was Drew's constant bullying. He didn't even know why he dated the girl at all. He liked her for a while before he saw her true colors. She was nice to him-only him-but she was so narcissistic and conceited it was frustrating. And he felt pressured to be with her, of course the two most popular people dating stereotype had to occur and that pushed him even further away from Annabeth.

And then she went and cheated on him...

Gods, he couldn't stand her anymore!

He realized he never loved Drew at all.

Could he love Annabeth like how love was supposed to be? Or would she be like Drew? You never know until you see what's underneath a person. However, he had a special feeling about that grey-eyed girl, and he wanted to love her someday.

"Is it okay? Not too much?" Annabeth smirked and she walked-strutted, can she stop naturally swaying her hips like that before he had to have a cold shower!- towards him.