19. Ha! You Called Her Mouth Infected!

"Please don't make me go out there," I begged.

Reyna tugged on my arm, but I wouldn't budge. I kept my grip on the bathroom door.

"Come on, Annabeth!" Reyna had both hands wrapped around my bicep.

"No!"

Reyna tugged on my arm so hard I could've dislocated it. "Annabeth, I will shove my foot so far down your throat, you'll see my toes wiggle through your ass! Now, let's go!"

I laughed so hard that Reyna managed to move me from the bathroom door. "You can seriously do that?"

Reyna snorted. "Ask Drew on the last day of school."

I heard a wolf-whistle in my direction. "Someone's got school spirit."

My vision went black when I felt hands around my eyes. They were sweaty and warm.

"Guess who?" Percy whispered in my ear.

Reyna, now standing on my left groaned. "Not with this lovey-dovey bull again."

"I don't know, my boyfriend." I removed his hands from my eyes to turn around to give him a kiss, something I will never get tired of.

"How'd you guess?" he played along.

"Because she's smart, you dumbass!" Reyna blurted before a wicked smile settled on her face. "I want to shove this in Drew's face!"

This was the easy part of Reyna's plan. Watching Drew explode and then take it out on me was the harder part. Reyna and I had went shopping two days ago in preparation for today, tonight, and the next few Fridays, including Pajama Day, Nerd Day, and Twin Day. Percy and I had planned to match for Dress-Up Day (which basically was a rescheduled Halloween).

Reyna had gone all out and even payed for some things I couldn't afford. Today, we were both decked out in blue and white, me more so than her. I wore a blue spaghetti strapped dress that reached my mid thigh and fanned out slightly past my hips. I had on bright white thigh high socks and these black oxfords Reyna paid for. I wore my owl earrings with it. My hair was brushed up into a high and tight ponytail, the ponytail thick and had thick curls, and it had streaks of dark blue hair chalk. I had to force myself not to accidentally rub off my blue eyeliner. Again, thank Reyna, she knows her stuff.

Reyna wore a plain blue v-neck and a white skirt with white suspenders. Her legs were bare unlike mine—but even with my socks I still felt naked—and on her feet were black Dr. Martens. Her hair was in her simple braid.

Percy had on a white V-neck with dark blue capris that hung low on his hips. He wore blue vans. How many times have I called him delicious already? He looked good in anything. Me on the other-hand, I was beyond uncomfortable.

I was dressed out of my comfort zone. My ponytail was too tight, my dress was...well I was in a dress in school...which gave me way too much attention already. So many people were staring at me already. Jeez, why are so many people in this school so damn nosy all of a sudden!

I scowled. "I look like this school threw up on me, if that is even possible."

Percy took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"You look beautiful," he said, not even reassuring me anyway.

"I look like this school threw up on me, if that is even possible," I repeated sternly.

Reyna shook my shoulders. "You! Look! Great!" She said each word, shaking me hardly. "Just think about it. Drew will freak, and if it helps, if we both make it as nominee's for Prom, I just might continue to run if you don't."