The Day We Met

It was a hot day and my brother had his friends from college over. Some where girls, but mostly they guys. I had just burned my hand on the pot trying to cook knowing he was too busy to stop and cook even though I am in my little space. I knew he was embarrassed when ever I was in my little space, so I never showed my face those times when he had guests around. Once I touched the pot and dropped it crying my brother ran into the kitchen cursing like a sailor.

"What the **""" where you thinking? Where you even ******* thinking?..." My brother says and I tuned him out holding my hand while crying.

He grabs it roughly and has cold water run over it while insulating me.

"Why are you even in your little space? You should just grow the ***""" up and get over your ******* past...." My brother says.

I pull my hand away and ran out of the house all the way to the park crying. I was thankful the park was at most a block away. Once there I calmed down and sat on the swing looking at my hand. It was not burnt badly, but in the moment from touching the pot to running out the house it was painful. I started to swing moving my legs up and down and tried to erase my past and what happen earlier from my memory. I was so lost in my head that I did not see some people coming over to me. I only noticed when the one guy grabs the swing making me fall. Once I fell they all laugh at me and the same guy grabs me picking me up making me feel disgusted. Then a different guy walks up asking if I was okay and if I needed help, but that only made the other guy get nasty until they started to fight. Making another guy come towards me and shift. He tore through the mean people and when he shifted back his eyes dart over me. I of course, just seeing him shift and kill people, scurry away until a female helps me up.

"Hey it is okay he won't hurt you" she says.

I try to get up to run away, but my body was shakey making me fall back to the ground.

"Here let me help." She says overing her hand.

I look at it then at her and grab her hand. All the while the guy was staring at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked once I was standing.

I only look at the ground still scared.

"My name is Abby. What is yours?" Abby asks.

I looked at him feeling his eye and unintentally hid behind her when she turned around looking at what I was looking at.

"It is okay he is not going to hurt you I promise." Abby says.

Another guy walks up to us and I  turned around about to run when I fell again. This time because my sandle broke.

The guy who was staring at me growls making the other guy stop and Abby helps me up.

"I am sorry if my mate scared you." Abby says.

"M...m...ma..mate?"

"Yes, he is like my soulmate." Abby says.

I look at the guy who was walking to us which makes the other guy start growling. I look down feeling scared even more, but then I see my blood seeping out of my leg making me pass out.

When I woke up I am in a comfy soft warm bed. I sit up and look around know it can not be my bed. The first thing I see is the guy from earlier walking out of the bathroom. So I knew this was not my bed and I am not in my room. He looks at me shocked then his eyes change making me scream.

"HELP! HELP!"

This made him flinch back like I hurt him, but he just raises his arms up like you do when a gun is pointed at you. Then Abby and another female walks in looking at me then at the guy. The other female walks up to him and Gibs slaps him making me laugh until he looks at me. I scoot to the headboard, but then yelp from the pain. Instantly he walks up to me making me scream and fall off the bed. Abby helps me up and the other female Gibs slaps him again making me laugh quietly.

"You are scaring your own mate dummy." The other female says making him growl.

"Are you okay?" Abby asks while the other female frags the guy out of the room.

"Yes, I just felt the pain in my leg."

"Well you had to get stitches so we do have some pain pills for you if you like to have one now." Abby says.

"I.. I..hate p...pills."

She nods and helps me back onto the bed and I see the stitches then.

"When did..."

"After you saw your blood you passed out and Alpha Jack carried you to the car and had our doctor take a look at you." Abby says.

"Alpha Jack?"

"That was him who you screamed at. I know if it was someon else than you he would go all Alpha on them." Abby says.

"Why?"

"Because you are his mate and because we have sensitive hearing." Abby says.

"I am his mate?I do not know him so how is he my friend?"

"No not mate as friend. I mean mate as he is your soulmate." Abby says.

"No no no no no no no no no..."

The guy walks back in and growls making me scream again. The other female Gibs slaps him again making me laugh quietly.

"Mine!" He growls.

"No!"

"Yes!" He growls starting to walk towards me making me scream again until he stops walking.

"You bad!"

Everyone looks at me making me hide under the covers.

"Bad?" He asks and I could hear the hurt.

I looked out from under the covers and looked at him.

"Yes you kill."

"They hurt you!" He growls.

The female Gibs slaps him again making him stop and growl at her.

"Stop!"

He looks at me then leaves the room with the other female.