The Planning Picnic

"Oh My little mate, I am home." Jack says still on the phone with me.

I chuckle and have Abby and Alice leave.

It was not five minutes later he walks into the bedroom seeing I am on the balcony.

"What are you doing out here my little mate?" Jack asks.

"I am waiting for you so we can start our date."

I knew I wanted it to be like how he described it yesterday. And I was glad it got dark quickly.

"Is this my surprise and gift?" Jack asks.

"Partly yes."

"Hum, the candles seems to be giving off an romanic vibe." Jack says sitting down next to me.

"Don't I get a hello kiss?"

He leans down and places a soft, but passionate kiss until his hands found their true present. He breaks the kiss and unties my dress. Once he completely unwraps the dress he see the lingerie making his eyes change.

"Is this my present and surprise?" Jack asks.

"Partly yes."

"It is one nice surprise, but the question is how did you get it." Jack says while his eyes roam all over my body.

"Alice had your mom bring it once I told her the plan."

"Hum, and the plan is what exactly?" Jack asks and picks me up putting me on his lap.

"I am ready to complete our bond."

He kisses my and grips my hips until he breaks the kiss.

"So the plan is to seduce me once I get back home? What if it does not work?" Jack says while his hands removes my dress completely.

"Oh it is working."

"But what if it does not." Jack asks huskily.

"If it did not work then we will still have our date. It would just be minus mating and marking me."

"So you would not try harder?" Jack asks huskily while playing with the hem of my lingerie bottoms.

"Oh I might, but I know it is working since Jr is awaking up."

I emphasize it my running my hand along his groin.

"Oh my little mate I would not pour lighter fluid on this fire." Hask says huskily.

"I would not have to if you would just mate with me already."

"Hum, I guess you are as impatient as I am." Jack says then gets up while holding me.

He sets me on the bed and attacks my lips.

"Hum, is that chocolate makeup?" Jack asks.

"Yes now stop teasing me and give me what we both want."

He purrs.

"As you wish my little mate." Jack says then smashes his lips on my lips while his hands undoes the rest of the lingerie.

He breaks our kiss again staring at my uncovered chest.

"How did I get so lucky?" Jack asks.

"Jack!"

He only chuckles so I pull on his pants.

"Such an impatient little mate." Jack say.

He take off his belt and undoes his pants while I remove his shirt from his body. Once his shirt is off I see he has wash board abs and I run my hands over them.

"Now who is stopping us from mating now?" Jack asks while chuckling.

I move my legs and he nestles between them better. He rubs my womanhood and starts kissing me.

*Rated R* Rated R Sex Scene*

Jack keeps rubbing while we kiss and I claw his back from the shocks. He smirks when he enters his middle finger in me right when I came. He pull his middle finger out and licks my cum off of it.

"You taste so..." Jack says until I pull him to me making him chuckle.

He obeys and positions himself before rubbing his tip along my nub only pushing just the tip in.

"Your so tight." Jack says.

I grind on him wanting more, cross that I need more. He obeys, but at a painfully slow motion.

"Jack!"

He got my clue and picked up slamming all of his length in me at once.

"Uh!"

He looks me in the eyes and starts moving slowly out while smiling at me. When I started kissing him he picks up his pace and soundproofs my moans. All that could be hear is his balls slapping my ass mixed with the squishing sound of his penis entering and exiting at a fast pace.

He starts kissing my neck letting me to moan out loud.

"Jack...... oh.... yes!"

Right when I said yes from him hitting my G spot he finds the spot and nibbles before I feel him twitching making me almost jump of the cliff of my climax. Then I feel the pain like he sank his teeth into my neck right before he picks up his speed making the bed hit the wall until we both cum. I then feel his teeth retract out of my neck, but he keeps going having us ride out of high. He licks my neck and gives me another shot of hot cum.

*Rated R* Rated R Sex Scene Over*

He carefully removes his manhood from me and lays down next to me.

"Was that your first time my little mate?" Jack asks.

"Wow!"

We were both breathing heavy and I looked at the time.

I can not believe we mated for an hour and an half.

"My little mate why are you not answering me?" Jack asks.

"Because my mind is on us mating and the picnic rather than my past."

"Okay." Jack says and I knew he only put it on a back burner rather than dropping it completely.

He picks me up and helps me get dress before carrying me back to the balcony where our picnic awaits us.