Day 5

It is morning now and Jack is not in here. I sit up on the bed remembering yesterday and the woman. I now remember her walking with a guy towards Jack and I when we were having a picnic. I think the guy who ruined our first chance of our first kiss called her Luna Leila. And the other guy that was in the room, I remember him from the park. I also remember Abby saying that he is her mate. So since Abby is Jack's Female Beta, that makes him Jack's Male Beta.

Yesterday's events was eventful, just to put it nicely. And now I am back to being scared of Jack completely, even though I still fill the pull.

After Jack had everyone leave I was shaking from fear and Jack did not let me go until I kept pushing him away while saying 'bad'. After he let me go he stayed in the room until the doctor came back and discharged me. And because I still had stitches I could not walk, but since I would not let Jack touch me the doctor gave him a wheel chair to bring me back to the house where Abby and Alice was waiting for me. Once we got back I still would not let Jack touch me, so I had to use the crutches to get upstairs. After a while Jack went for a run, but I still have yet to see him.

Abby opens the bedroom door and in her hand in a present, but that is not what caught my eyes. What caught my eyes was the envelope with my name on it. She walks to the bed and hands me the present and the envelope.

"It is from Alpha Jack." Abby says.

"Thank you."

"Are you hungry?" Abby asks after she nods.

"Yes."

"Alpha Jack made pancakes before he left, do you want that or something else."

I do not answer.

"I will even eat them with you if you want me too." Abby says.

I nod and keep my eyes on the envelope.

Once Abby goes get the pancakes I open the envelope and see it is a letter from Jack.

Dear Little Mate,
I do not know what made us take ten steps back, but since you are scared of me anaging I will not be staying in our room anymore. That is until you are not scared of me. After hearing you blacked out yesterday I was lost. The only thing I knew was that I was afraid I would loose you. After hearing what caused it my wolf was on edge and he was angry at Alice. She had no right to say that and it was selfish, but I have made my mom back off of Alice to prevent this from happening again. All that time my wolf and I only wanted to hold you while making you feel safe, but I screwed that up. I knew I should have made sure everyone stayed out. And I knew I should have not shifted in front of you once again. I wish I could go back in time and make sure I did not shift. Maybe that is what caused you to be scared of me again. I do not know for sure, but I will try my best to prove I will never ever hurt you and as long as it takes for you to see that. I won't be back for a couple days since I have Alpha Duties elsewhere, but I have made you three meals for each day with extra if Abby wants some. Now for Alice, she will not be your main guard now on until I change my mind. So now on Abby will not be leaving your side unless it will be less than 5 minutes. I do have guards outside our house just in case. If you need me for any reasons just tell Abby and she will call me. That being said I will always have my phone on and with me just in case. No one besides Abby and Alice will be in the house while I am gone, so you do not have to be scared. If anything comes up that prolongs my absence I will let Abby know. Until then just make sure you do not move around without help since your stitches won't be taken out for at least another three days. Also I am sorry that I scared you and kept scaring you yesterday, but like I said I will keep working on that. Well it is almost time for me to leave, but if I am not here when you wake up I will have Abby give you this and the present.
P.S. I hope you enjoy your present.
Always thinking about you,
Your mate Jack Dylan Ramona.

Abby walks back into the bedroom with a tray of pancakes. After she sets the tray down she hugs me.

"Why are you crying?" Abby asks.

I shrug.

After I stopped crying Abby looks at the letter.

"Is this why you were crying?" Abby asks.

I shrug again while holding tears back.

Abby moves the letter and places the tray in front of me then gets on the bed next to me. She is the one who takes the first bite, but after that we are while watching storage wars and I open my present to see the DVD set of season one NCIS.

After a while Alice pokes her head in and I have her sit in here with me.

"I am so sorry I said...." Alice says until I interruppted her.

"Alice it is okay."

She shakes her head and I pull her into a hug.

The rest of the day was us playing the NCIS game and hygiene until it was past 9pm.

So here I am laying down on Jack's bed crying myself to sleep. I knew why I was crying this morning, it is the same reason why I am crying now, I miss him and I can feel the pull getting stronger.