Day 189

It has been an eventful three months as the pack gets prepared for their pack Alpha pup. Jack is currently training with the warriors as I am sitting on the grown enjoying the sun at least ten feet away. Alice is sitting next to me as Abby has been trying to get me to practice my breathing for the hundredth time today. I look ahead to watch Jake as he has control in his wolf form while training.

Alpha Danny has no more rouge problems and Luna CiCi has been visiting more often as I made it clear I wanted her to help deliver our pups since the one nurse pissed me off the last two visits. That was about her disrespecting me when I demanded the doctor since I was for a check up, but mostly because I was feeling dizzy nauseous. It all turned out to me needing more water and bed rest for a month.

"Luna!" Abby says getting my attention then I felt it.

"Ah!"

Jake growls making everyone move before coming to me sniffing my baby bump. I look at him and he licks my face trying to help.

"Ah!"

Abby try's to help just as another contraction hits making Jake growl.

"We'll do you want her to have your guys pup here?" Abby growls back.

The warriors look more scared as in normal situations it would be see as a challenge.

Jake lays down before Abby and Alice helps me onto his back. As soon as I am gripping his fur we head to the hospital. There I am put on the bed and Jake stays in his form until CiCi tells him it's time. Jack is then back and is handed pants before I start pushing.

"You can do it." CoCi says.

Yeah let's see if she can push a pup out of a human womb.

After what felt like forever my pup is placed into my arms and is wailing. Jack smiles and helps me position my boob to feed our baby boy. After feeding him he calms down and everyone sees to start filing in. Alice is the first and takes a picture before his parents rush in and congratulates us.

It seemed like the rest of the day was just that all our pack members and Alpha Danny congratulating us and commenting how cute he is. So as now it is night time Jack gets in the bed with me holding me while our pup sleeps in the bassinet next to the hospital bed.

"Jack I love you."

"I love you too Anna." Jack says.

"Next time there better be more pain killers since it hurt blandly pushing our son out of me."

Jack tries not to laugh at my horror tone.

"Yes love, but wasn't it worth it to have our son?" Jack asks.

"I love him, but I am not going through that same or worse pain next time."

"Okay love." Jack says.

"Jack can you give Jake control so I can talk to him?" Jack sighs, but does it anyways.

After finding out that his wolf can talk in Jack's form with Jack's premission it became a normal thing for me to talk to him instead of him shifting when I needed to talk.

"Hi Mate!" Jake purrs happily.

"Hi Jake."

I kiss his lips.

"Not to complain mate, but why kiss?" Jake asks.

"I wanted to say thank you, but decided a kiss was better first."

"No need mate. Mate needed me and I give mate anything to make you happy." Jake says.

"I love you Jake."

"I love mate too." Jake says before kissing me back.

The kiss was short, but it made me happy.

"Human wants control back." Jake says.

"Okay Jake, I love you."

"I love mate too." Jake says right before Jack takes control back.

"So you like kissing Jake in my form?" Jack asks.

"I like it as he should be getting my kisses too Jack, but it does not mean I am for mating with him in your form."

Jack sighs and relaxes before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Good as I am not ready to give him that much control in my form." Jack says as we part.