Day 554

It has been a year now since my baby boy John was born. I am again pregnant and next month my pup will be born.

Let's just say as soon as the doctor gave the green light we mated not even leaving my hospital room. I did have to convince the doctor to wait on giving the green light as I wanted to wait a bit longer for John to be a bit older and not be nursing on me.

Oh the horror of the first time trying to give him a bottle with formula. It was worse than the first time giving him a bottle of my breast milk, but still difficult. He literally would not stop pulling, kicking, and screaming until he got what he wanted, even though it was in the bathroom. Yeah I learned not to go out to a fancy dinner while John is nursing off of me. I even had to show him that the bottle was my breast milk for him to accept it. What a big mess that made and the looks from ladies.

It is John's first birthday and again I am not allowed to do much besides dictate on the party. Jack on the other hand got me a nurse to help with our pups due to now having twins. She helps with John, but let's face it I do not like it as he has been more attached to her recently.

"Luna." Abby says snapping her fingers worriedly.

"Just thinking."

She nods and starts setting the cupcakes in the tray as the party is outside.

"Not there!"

"Then where?" Alice asks as she is frustrated.

"By the tree house."

Yup I had Jack make a tree house for John for his birthday. He has not seen it yet, but I know he will love it. He does walk so he is a handful at times getting out of his crib and around the house. He has yet to say mama as I have been trying to have his first word be mama, but Jack keeps telling me to not worry.

"Fine!" Alice says stomping as I had her move the table three times yesterday and two times the day before.

I was originally going to go by the tree house, but at that moment I wanted John to see it last knowing he would want to stay up there.

He does have one being built currently for the ground, but I won't be able to be in there with him until I give birth and get discharged.

"Where should this go Luna?" Mike on of the warriors asks.

"Put the bounce castle to the far left, but away from the trees."

Mike nods and I am glad that Jack allowed me to put him to work instead of standing guard by the front door.

Long story short there was a female rouge who came into our home after she escaped. Now Jack has two extra guards out front just in case. I sweated I was going to go into labor then as she scared me.

"How are my grandpups?" Luna Leila asks.

"They are asleep, but if you want to wish your grandson a happy birthday it is almost time for his nap to end."

She has been over every day trying to help until she literally pissed me off where my blood pressure was high enough for me to black out.

"Has anyone seen Alpha Jack?"

"No." Abby says now finishing up the cupcakes.

"No Luna." Mike says.

"He better make it or so help me......"

"So help you what mate?" Jack asks before placing his hands on my baby bump.

"I was going to punish you."

"Mmm? How would you have done that?" Jack asks kissing his mark from behind me.

"Oh I could think up something that would have taught you to not miss an important moment."

"Mmmm, really love?" Jack asks rubbing my baby bump.

The door bell goes off and Nurse Gabby opens the door.

"Welcome." Nurse Gabby says.

Another thing I do not like about her is she acts like this is her house.

"Thank you." Luna CiCi says.

They walk in and Luna CiCi hugs me.

"Wow almost time." Luna CiCi says.

"Congrats on twins." Alpha Danny says holding his son Bane.

Bane is only four months younger than John, but they are best friends just like their dads.

After an hour the party starts and John opens his presents with mine and Jack's help. Of course once he sees his tree house he is excited to play in there.

Before I know it I am tucking John in and he is fast asleep tuckered out from the party.