Day 1

After a while Abby sits down next to me until the other female walks into the room with the guy. He is holding a tray of food and the other female brings it to me. He tries to come towards me, but stops when Abby looks at him. He then frowns, but nods and leaves the room.

"You should eat. It is every rare my brother cooks for anyone." The other female says.

"How do I know he did not poison it?"

She shakes her head and grabs some of the sandwich and eats it.

"See it is fine." She says.

I look at her then the food and decided that I am too hungry to pass it up. I started to eat while Abby and the other female starts talking.

"Thank you."

Abby and the other female looks at me.

"For what?" Abby asks.

"For helping me and being nice."

"You are welcome...." Abby says.

"My name is Anny."

"I am Alice and it is nice to meet my brothers mate." Alice says.

I heard a pur and looked around.

"Is there a kitty here?"

"No." Abby says.

"There where did that pur come from?"

"My brother's wolf" Alice says.

"What?"

"He is a werewolf and I had him go for a run, but patently he is not on a run." Alice says.

"A we..were...werewolf?"

"You have never seen a movie or read a book of a guy shifting into a hug wolf?" Abby and Alice asks.

"Are they only allowed to shift under a full moon. He shifted today and..."

"Okay I take office, but we can shift anytime." Alice says while Abby moves the empty tray of dishes away.

"Even when your angry?"

"Espically then, but my brother would never hurt you." Alice says.

We heard a howl then.

"Was that him?"

"Yes since he is in his wolf form outside." Alice says.

After a while Abby walks back in and hands my the remote since she needs to talk to her mate downstairs and Alice is sitting her dazed out now. So I put on NCIS and laugh when the first thing I see is Gibbs slapping Tony behind his head. This makes Alice snap out of her trance and look at me.

"You like NCIS?" Alice asks.

"Who doesn't?"

"Wow wait until I tell Abby." Alice says.

"Why?"

"Because out of over 900 pack members it is only Abby and myself who likes watching NCIS. She will have a field day in a good way." Alice says all excited.

After she calms down we watch the show until Abby walks in and sees us watching it.

"It's on, why did you not tell me Alice?" Abby asks.

"It is almost getting to the good part."

Abby looks at me and sits down next to me.

After the show We started to talk about who our favorite character is until the guy walks in.

Well Tommy is cute......."

"Mine!" He says after walking in.

I look at him.

Alice throws a pill at him hitting him in the face making me laugh.

"Very mature Alice." He says.

"What do you want Jack?" Alice asks.

"It is Alpha Jack and mom wants you." Jack says then looks at me.

Alice looks at me.

"You can go as long as Abby is here."

She nods then leaves so he sits down in the chair next to the bed.

"I won't hurt you my little mate." Jack says.

I was not completely in my little space anymore so I was not as scared. I knew how to fight when I was not in my little space.

"I am going to take a shower if you need me" Jack says while looking at me.

I turned to Abby and she shrugged.

"Okay well like I was saying Toney is a player so not my favorite, but at times he is funny. Ducky is in the tie with Ava and McGee for second. While Gibs and Abby is in first place."

I hear him growling, but he stays in the bathroom.

"Same." Abby says.

Abby leaves to use the restroom, after convincing me Jack would not hurt me and will not be out of the shower for at least another 30 minutes. So I look at the celling and only sit up when I hear the door open, but instead of the bedroom door opening it was the bathroom. Jack walks out in just a white towel and walks to the closet. I watch him and once he caught me watching I turned away and started staring at the wall making him chuckle. Once he walks into the closet Abby walks in.

"You were wrong."

"About what?" Abby asks.

"About Jacks shower time."

We heard a pur coming from the closet.

"He has always taken an hour." Abby say.

Jack walks out wearing only dark washed out jeans.

"Never knew my Beta Female was timing me. I wonder what Lance has to say about that." Jack says smirking.

This is the first time seeing him smirk.

"He knows." Abby says

"Um can you get a shirt on?"

"My little mate this is only for you." Jack says.

"Just get a shirt on."

"Why?" Jack asks.

"Because you are a stranger and I do not want to see you half naked."

He looks at me and I see the hurt.

"Fine." Jack says through his teeth.

Part of me feels guilty, but I was right that he is a stranger.

He grabs a shirt then storms out of the room.

"I should probably talk to him so he doesn't do something he might regret." Abby says.

I nod and she left after him. So here I am sitting in his room on his bed all alone.