Day 8 Part One

I woke up glad that I showered last night, but when I looked at Jack's side of the bed I see it is empty. I look around until I hear the water running and Jack walks out of the bathroom.

"I am going to take another shower." Jack says.

I can see he was half naked all sweaty

"I went for a run earlier so I would not wake you up for another round." Jack says.

I remembered last night all the way until we fell asleep about five hours ago. We could not keep our hands off each other which caused us to mate a total of 5 times. Then he had me shower since I was sweating and not allowing him to have another round about I was tired.

"Jack?"

"Yes my little mate." Jack says.

"Can I join?"

"Of course." Jack says then walks to me.

Once he was by me he picks me up gently and carries me to the already shower. He sets me on the chair the takes off his pants and boxers allowing me to see how big he is while Jr is asleep.

"Like what you see my little mate?" Jack asks with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No..."

Jack growls.

"Jack I was going to say no because I love what I see rather than just liking it."

He stops growling.

"Why would you think I would not espically since we mated 5 times?"

"I am sorry my little mate, it is just that my wolf is clawing to be out." Jack says.

"Come here."

Jack walks into the huge shower and I pull him to me so that he kisses me.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too Anna." Jack says and picks me up.

While he washed me up I was washing him and that cause Jr to wake up. So I washed Jr until Jack was grunting.

"Anna..." Jack says gripping my hips.

I continue until he has me stop and rinses Jr that is when I see how big Jr is.

'How the heck did that fit in me?'

We mate right after that thought until we cum and I rinse off. I am the first one out so the Jack can shower without me tempting him to mate with me. So I use my crutches and sat on the bed in just a towel.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

I look over to Jack's side and see that indeed he turned his phone back on. I got up and grabbed the phone answering the call while sitting on Jack's side.

'I hope he does not mind.'

"Alpha...." Lance aka Ann's mate aka Jack's Beta says.

"Morning Lance!"

"Luna where is Alpha Jack?" Lance asks.

"Oh I see I am not as important as your Alpha!"

"No Luna, it is Alpha Jack told me to call once Alpha Danny got here." Lance says in a hurry.

"Sorry. I will tell Jack since he is still in the shower."

"Thank you Luna." Lance says.

"Lance is Abby with you?"

"Yes she is Luna do you need to talk to her?"

*Grrrrrr*

I turn to look at a naked Jack making my eyes take in all of it and lick my lips.

"Luna?" Lance asks.

Jack grabs the phone and growls into it while still naked in front of me.

"Why are you talking to MY MATE?" Jack growls.

Jack looks down at me with grey eyes.

"Tell him I will meet him at my house, just never talk to MY MATE when she is naked!" Jack growls and ends the call.

Jack tears the towel away from my body and picks me up.

"MINE!" Jack growls.

"ALL MINE!" Jack growls the smashes our lips together.

He lays me down on the bed after I moan feeling JR poke me.

"Mine." Jack says.

"Yes all yours."

He kisses his mark making me moan again.

"Oh Jack!"

He licks it and we start mating until he hears the cars pulling up, but I was not going to let him leave until he was soft.

So yeah we made Alpha Danny wait for about 10 minutes since Jack was moving really fast. He brings me downstairs with him after helping me get dressed. Once outside he hold me really close untill Abby and Alice is by me with my crutches. He sets me down and Danny has a woman grab something from the car. The woman brings a leg scooter and hands it to Alice.

"Cici thought she might like this since the last time you said she hated crutches." Alpha Cade says.

I know he is Alpha Dannu since Jack greeted him.

"Thank you."

"Anna this is Alpha Danny and his mate Cici." Jack formally introduced us.

"It looks beautiful..." Cici says making Jack growl and Alice stand in front of me.

"I am sorry, I did not mean it as it came out." Cici says.

I tilt my head to the side and grabbed Jack's hand tighter.

"As you can see my mate is a bit jumpy and I am very protective." Jack says once Danny growls.

After everyone calms down Alice helps me us the scooter while Jack and Danny goes over plans.

"I only meant it is healing fast and healthy." Cici says sitting at the counter.

"I noticed it was after we mated."

"I am truly sorry how it came out." Cici says.

"It is okay. Like Jack says I am jumpy and he is very protective of me."

"I am just surprised he allowed me to come outside with him espically around other guys."

"They are our warriors and are mated. Plus they know Alpha Jack would not hassitate if they try anything." Abby says.

"So Cici you were a doctor?"

"No, I was a nurse before Danny and I found each other." Cici says.

"Oh. What is he like?"

"Danny is all tense when he is in Alpha mode, but when we are alone he is sweet." Cici says.

Jack and Danny walks up to us.

"I thought it would take longer?"

"I just could not stand being away from you." Jack says and kisses my head.

"I am hungry."

Everyone laughs and I pout.

"I will make us food." Alice says and grabs food from the fridge.

"Thank you Alice."

Jack picks me up and sets me on his lap.

"I think if we train our warrior together maybe we can teach each other new techniques." Jack says.

"I agree." Danny says.

I lean back and close my eyes enjoying this moment.

"Also I think that if you switch your round and keep them on their toes then the rouges won't learn and have an advantage." Jack says holding me tighter.

"Hello?" A woman calls out knocking on the door.

I open my eyes and see the woman from the hospital.

"We are in here mom." Jack calls out.