Day 7

I woke up still ticked off he did not call before I went to bed, so again I fell asleep from me crying my self to sleep.

Abby walks in and in her hand is another note and another present. She places them on the bed before Alice comes in and helps her get me ready for the day. After I wash up and do my business I get changed wearing a simple red dress. Abby and Alice helps me back to the bed, but as they were helping make me comfortable the present starts ringing. Alice's smile widens and she hands it to me. I open it up to see it is a smart phone that has a glittery blue and purple case on it. The phone rings again before it stops, but as soon as it showed I missed a call from Jack he tries calling me again.

"Hello."

"What were you doing?" Jack asks through the phone.

"Opening my ringing wrapped present."

"Do you like it my little mate?" Jack asks through the phone.

"Yes, but I am still mad at you."

"Why my little mate?" Jack asks through the phone.

"Because you promised you would call before bed and guess what.. you did not!"

"I am sorry my little mate, but when I call Alice was in the restroom. Then I tried Abby, but she said you were already in bed. So I did not want to disturb you if you were already asleep." Jack says through the phone.

"Fine you get a freebie this time, but for your information I was awake waiting for your call. Which I did not get making me cry myself to sleep."

"I am sorry my little mate, if I knew I would of just talked to you. If it makes it better I did not sleep well knowing you are away from me and I did not call you sooner." Jack says through the phone.

"I am sorry Jack."

"Did you just wake up?" Jack asks through the phone.

"No, I was washing up and just got back onto the bed right before you called."

"I am happy then that I did not wake you up." Jack says through the phone.

"Yea, I can be a handful when I am woken up when I do not want to."

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" Jack asks through the phone.

"No, but I am sitting in bed in a red shirt dress thinking about you."

"Are you trying to cause what happen yesterday happen now?" Jack asks huskily through the phone.

"No I was just stating the facts, but if it happens then there is no one to stop us for it."

"Oh mate don't tease me. At least while I am away from you." Jack says huskily through the phone.

Alice and Abby leaves the room.

"Why not. Maybe I want my mate all to myself especially when he gets back."

"I have duties today and I do not want to take a icey cold shower for an hour just so one on sees any evidence of how aroused I got just by talking to my sexy mate." Jack says huskily through the phone.

"Will I at least have you to myself once you get back?"

"Until I have important duties there, yes you will have me to yourself." Jack says huskily through the phone.

"Jack do you feel a pull?"

"What type of pulls are you asking about?" Jack asks less huskily through the phone.

"Nevermind."

"No, tell me my little mate I want to know." Jack says through the phone now sobered up.