Part - 3

Jungkook is at cloud nine after his marriage got fixed with Lena. He is totally busy with inviting his close friends and in between he has to deal with the business meetings.

Mr. Jeon didn't allow him to stay away from the company works. He often tries to express his dislike in this marriage indirectly.

Jungkook entered Mr. Jeon's office. He was busy with checking the files his secretary brought for him.

"Good morning dad. I guess we almost finished inviting our close relatives and friends. And others are invited for the party that's gonna be conducted in the evening along with the media." Jungkook reported the arrangement he made so far.

Mr. Jeon just nodded his head. He didn't even look up from the file to give a proper reply.

Jungkook was tired of his father's ignorance towards him. "Dad, are you angry at me?"

"No." His answer was short.

"Then why are you not talking to me properly. Why are you treating me like I have committed a great sin?" He released a huge sigh to calm down. "Dad, it was not like I cheated on Y/N or something. I fell out of love and I clearly told you about that because it's not fair to abandon someone I love for a person I used to love." His voice was calm. It's like a last try from Jungkook to make him understand his stand.

"Jungkook I don't understand, if you really loved her how can you fall out of love? That means all the things you did for her that time was a show off." He scoffed. It will be too difficult to digest for anyone who witnessed his love and care for you that he fell out of love for no reason.

"Seriously dad! Why would I do that? What's there to gain from showing off?" Vexation overtook him at his father's words.

"Then what happened? If you genuinely loved her then how did you fall out of love?" He closed the file and placed his clasped hands above it giving all his ears for Jungkook's explanation.

"It's because of you dad." His jaw clenched. "You are the one who told me to stay away from her. Keep a distance from her then only she can focus on her career. It was her father's dream to see her as a doctor. So I obeyed you for the sake of her career. While keeping my distance from her my feelings fade away and it has developed towards Lena. So no need to blame everything upon me."

For the first few months after they left to Seoul from your hometown. You both were in contact through calls all the time. It's the first time for you and Jungkook to be in a distant relationship. So you both even skipped classes to just spend time talking to each other.

When Mr. Jeon came to know about this, he scolded Jungkook for not concentrating on his studies and for diverting you from the same. His scolding emotionally affected Jungkook a lot.

On the other hand Mr. Jeon only thought about both of your studies and career. He told Jungkook to not be an interruption in your way to achieve your goal. Those words hit him hard that he started to keep distance from you.

It was very hard for him for the first few years. He tried hard to keep his thoughts about you away from his head. For that he made himself busy with studies and friends. He started to hangout with his friends more. The time span of your calls decreased to the extent that he even stopped calling you.

Lena was one of his best friends at that time. And being a family friend she was always available for him. Her charming and vibrant character made Jungkook develop feelings for her. On the flip side he started to forget about his feelings towards you.

"So it's all because of me." Mr. Jeon feels dumbfounded after hearing his son's confession. He never in his dreams thought that his one scolding will make him take a decision to forget about you.