Part - 13

(Heyy all... I apologize for making you all wait almost a month for the next update. Sorry I was a lot busy lately. Hope you all not forgot about me 😁

Here is the next part. Ask if you have any doubts about the story in the comment box. Most of the answers for your question will be in the next part. So if you ask me your doubts it will help me to clarify everything clearly in the next chapter 😚

Thank you for waiting patiently ❤ )

Your eyelids fluttered open to the cold and hard concrete floor under your feet. Looking up,  your eyes roamed around the slightly dark room of an old warehouse.  

"Jeon Y/N…. Welcome to this poor man's warehouse." A known voice caught your attention. Rolling your eyes you turned your head to face the dark gaze of Mr. Han.

"I have been waiting for this day to get you in front of me all tied up without the escorts of your husband and father-in-law." Laughing loudly Mr. Han took a few steps to stand in front of you. "Why is this sweet mouth of you that barked at me in the company not working today...hmm.." He grabbed your jaw harshly. 

"What do you want?" You gritted your teeth. "Nothing much. Jeon Industries." He declared. He knows that currently every single person in the Jeon family values you a lot. So he can get anything he wants from them by simply threatening your life.

"So you don't want your daughter?" You raised your eyebrow with a playful smile.

"When I didn't get a single information about Lena even after a lot of investigations, I kinda expected this. It will be you and Mr. Jeon who is behind her sudden disappearance." He let out a playful laugh before continuing. "But you are mistaken. When it comes to Jeon industries, relationships do not matter to me."

"I am not surprised. What can I expect from a person like you? But I feel pity for her. She still hopes her dad will come for her rescue." You shook your head. 

"Don't talk too much. Because of you all my plans went on veil. If you and Mr. Jeon didn't kidnap my daughter on her wedding day. I would be sitting in the CEO chair of the Jeon industries." His hands fisted as he gritted his teeth.

Mr. Han made Jungkook sign a marriage contract with his sly tricks. According to that, if Jungkook or his family call off the marriage with Lena or he divorce her after the marriage. He has to give Lena the half share of the company.

"What a hopeless dream Mr. Han." You gave him a sarcastic laugh. 

"I won't play hopeless games dear. Wait and watch your husband and father-in-law are going to be begging in the streets." Seeing Mr. Jeon climbing each step of his successes made Mr. Han get nothing but jealous of him. He wanted to be a billionaire like Mr. Jeon. He was working with them for about ten years now. By that time he gained the trust of both father and son.

The name and respect Mr. Jeon got because of his successful company became an obsession for Mr. Han. He wanted to get all the luxuries they were living in. So first he tried to get his daughter to marry Jungkook and take away what all the Jeon's have using her. But that didn't go well. So he came up with another plan after seeing how Jungkook and his parents treat you as a treasure to them.

"You are not going to get a single penny from Jeon industries." Your head hung to one side as a hard slap landed on your cheeks. It left a dark bluish shade of his  fingerprints on your left cheek.

"I will make them give that to me. That too using you." Mr. Han knew that the Jeon's will sacrifice anything for their loved ones.

"I think they both deserve that for trusting a person like you. But still you are not going to get the Jeon Industries." Your voice had a tone of confidence. Whatever he is going to do he won't get anything that's built up with your father-in-law's blood and sweat.