Part - 6

"Y/N, did you decide where you want to practice." Mr. Jeon asked in between your casual talks.

"No dad. I am confused."

"What about Dr. Min?"

Your eyes widened. "Don't give me much hope dad. He is one of the top surgeons. It's my dream to practice under him." Your eyes sparkled by the thought of working with such an experienced man.

"Then get ready to work with him." He casually said. "Why? You don't believe me?" He asked, glancing at your amused face.

"Yes! That's why I am shocked." Mr. Jeon laughed seeing you staring at him in amazement, like he did something impossible. According to you it's impossible, but for him it's not a big deal.

"I don't know how to thank you dad. You are making everything possible for me." Your eyes glistened.

"Okay, if you don't know how to thank me. Then I will tell you." Your eyebrows knitted together as a confusion spread on your face. "Make spaghetti with that special sauce." He is a big fan of that special dish of yours.

"Seriously dad. I thought you would ask something that is worth a repayment." You chucked at him.

"Who said that's not a worthy thing? Food comes first than anything. And above all it's my favorite. So it is worthier." He laughed so did you.

. . . . . . . . . .

Jungkook came to the kitchen in search of you. He wanted to inform you something that he planned for the entire week. A lot of times he contemplated in his mind that if you will accept it or not. Finally he decided to present it to you and face the consequences if any.

He found you busy in preparing his father's favorite dish. Your hair was pulled up above the head and tied them in a cute, messy bun. Few loose tendrils were caressing the curves of your neck. The desire to tuck them behind your ears bloomed inside his heart.

If you both had already confessed your true feelings to each other he would have picked you up in his hands and taken you to the bed room to cherish you in a very intimate way.

Leaning against the door he admired you silently with a small smile on his face.

Sensing someone's intense stare you glanced back to catch him red handed. He was lost in admiring his own wife.

You couldn't help but to blush under his gaze. You cleared your throat and made him come back to his senses. You immediately turned your focus back to the sauce you were preparing.

He walked close to you and stopped right behind you. He gripped on to the counter with his both hands caging you inside it.

Your hands began to shake feeling his presence right behind you almost touching your body.

He wanted to confirm that he had some effect on you. The way you behave to his close proximity is making it obvious.

"What are you cooking?" His voice was very deep and it reverberated through your whole body.

"S-Sauce for spaghetti." You stutter for the obvious reason to make Jungkook smirk inside.

"Oh the one dad is so whipped for." He let out a chortle before deepening his sound to be more seductive for his next sentence. "But I am whipped for something else."

"W-What?" You stammered when his breath tickled your earlobe. Your whole body warmed up in response.

"The spaghetti. I love that more than sauce." He shrugged smartly while pulling away from you. Your cheeks flushed, clearly knowing that's not what he meant.