Part - 7

'Your boyfriend!' Or that's what Lena made him believe from those photographs. The happy mood he had till now, miserably dropped as his eyes lingered into the two bodies sticking together. His heart twitched in a way it never did. 

Without noticing a burning soul in the car you both started to catch up all the things that happened in this one year.

Namjoon was one year senior to you in college. From the second year itself you both become good friends. He was a great support to you in studies and references. 

He was also from a middle class family like you. So you both had the same views and dreams about your career and that made you both click with each other. 

Namjoon is a studious person with a motive, to be the best in his field. He was not interested in anything other than studies. Just like how you were in your college.

"So you are working here?" 

"Yes. After practice I joined here. It's only one month since I started working here."

"Wow… that's great. I am here to practice under Dr. Min." You were much happier because it won't be that awkward like you thought. Because Namjoon will be there to help you with everything. 

"That's good." 

You suddenly felt a hand sneaking into your waist. You looked at the hands before finding its owner. 'Why didn't he go yet?' 

"Sweet heart… you forgot your phone in the car." He glanced at you before passing a piercing one at Namjoon. 

Jungkook was getting impatient inside the car after seeing you both are having some lovely conversations. Then your phone suddenly caught his eyes. He thanked his stars for making you forget your phone there. He grabbed it and rushed towards the scene. 

'I almost lost you once Y/N. But this time I am not ready for that.' 

That time it was very hard for him to leave you even if it was for your own happiness. But now, after you became his wife, he never thought that Namjoon would come back into your life. He can't afford to lose you one more time. 

"Who is this?" Namjoon asked confused. 

"It's Jungkook. My-"

"Husband. I am her husband." Jungkook repeated the word again to make sure that Namjoon heard it clearly. 

You looked at Jungkook with a visible frown. It's obvious from his tone that he is jealous. 

"Oh! You got married? When? You didn't even tell me anything." He got sad that you did not call him to inform the wedding, even though he was your close friend.

"Everything happened suddenly. Couldn't inform anyone anything. I will tell you everything in detail." 

Namjoon nodded his head with a light smile assuring you that he understood. 

"Ahh..Jungkook this is Namjoon. My-"

"I know." He interrupted you again in the middle. 

'How did he know Namjoon?' You don't know Namjoon is that unknown boyfriend of yours in Lena's story. 

Before you could ask something he said. "Okay I have to go now. Bye." He placed a kiss on your forehead. He didn't forget to pass another intense glare to Namjoon before he left. He successfully did what he came for. 

You felt something odd in his behavior. 'Why is he acting so weird? By any chance Mr. Jeon Jungkook is jealous.' A mischievous smirk formed in your face as an incredible idea popped in your mind.