CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Karmah

I woke up feeling something tickling me all over my face and neck. I slowly open my eyes to see Gabriel kissing me on my neck.

"Good morning," I say my voice raspy from sleep. "Good morning my love, how do you feel," he asks me running his fingers through my hair. " I feel amazing," I say smiling shyly at him.

"Aw don't get all shy now baby," he says smirking. "Hush," I say blushing. We lay there for about 30 more minutes before we got in the shower together.

Gabriel

I'm nervous. So very fucking nervous. Karmah is taking a nap right now and I'm making sure our date later will go smoothly. I love this woman with my entire heart and I hope she enjoys it.

I didn't realize I spaced out until I feel arms wrap around my torso. "Hi, baby girl," I say smiling and leaning against her. "Hi baby," she says kissing my neck. "How was your nap," I ask pulling her around to face me. "It was good, I didn't dream though," she says pouting.

For the past few weeks, she hasn't been having dreams even though she's had one very night of her life. "I know you'll have one tonight baby girl. Don't stress yourself out," I say kissing the corner of her lips. She laughs and hugs me tighter. "What are we gonna do today," she asks rubbing her hands on my chest and stomach.

"Well we're gonna go on a date later on but for now we can relax and cuddle or do whatever it is you want," I say pulling her around in my lap to face me. "What are we doing for our date," she asks excitedly. "It is a surprise beautiful," I say kissing her neck.

Fucking hell it can't come soon enough, I can't wait to put this ring on her finger.

"Well can you at least tell me how to dress," she asks. "Don't worry about that baby I've already got it covered," I say caressing her cheek. "Babe, come on now, you gotta at least give me a hint," she snaps mean mugging me. I start laughing and hug her close to me. "Baby you'll see later, be patient for me".

————————-

It's time for our date and I'm downstairs making sure the driver is here and everything is in place. Karmah still getting ready and now the nerves are getting to me. I'm shaking and it's so fucking hot.

"Baby don't you think this is a little too much," Karmah says coming down the stairs looking amazing in her black satin dress and red bottom heels I got her.

"No baby you look amazing," I say meeting her at the bottom of the staircase. I lead her to the car and she sees the driver. "Oh fancy," she says waving at him. He nods his head closing the door behind us and getting in the car. We start to head out but I can't take my eyes off of her she looks so amazing.

After a 10 minute drive that felt like years, we made it to our destination. It was a restaurant that had a private balcony overlooking the ocean. I get out of the car and grab my baby's hand to help her out.

She looks around in awe. "Wow this is so pretty baby," she says finally looking at me. "Not as pretty as you," I say kissing her forehead "Ew you're so corny," she says laughing. We head inside and I had rented the entire restaurant out so there would be no distractions, we were seated immediately on the balcony.

"Oh wow, the view is amazing," she says and before I could say anything the waiter comes. We order our drinks and talk about anything we can think of. Towards the middle of our talk on world domination and who would be the better ruler, the waiter comes back with our drinks and asks if we were ready to order. "Yes, can I get the chicken alfredo," Karmah asks him. "Yes ma'am great choice! What about you sir," he asks me. "I'll have what she's having," I say gazing at her. She notices me looking and blushes.

When the waiter walks away I take the ring box out of my pocket and hold it in my lap. "Baby do you want to look at the stars," I ask. "Of course I do," she says standing up and I follow suit. We head over to the railing of the balcony and lookup. I back up a little, waiting to make sure she won't turn around. When she doesn't I get on one knee hoping and praying she says yes. "Karmah, baby," I say and she turns around and sees me with the ring in my hand on one knee.

Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth. "My love, I've loved you since I saw you at the party and every experience we had after that only made me love you even more. I want to start a family with you and I want to travel the world with you. I want you for the rest of our lives and even after. I love you Karmah Amala Black and would you do me the honor of marrying me" I ask my hands trembling.

After a pregnant pause, she finally answers.

••••

••••

••••