CHAPTER TWELVE

5 months later

Karmah

The club has been going amazingly well. King and I have been getting noticed even more and I'm happy to say that we've made friends with people in the big leagues. We've each individually built our own networks, along with networks that we share.

We're still expanding and adding onto our little empire which is very exciting but today is my day off. Gabriel and I are having a sleepover at his house tonight. I'm on the way there currently.

I can't wait to see him, I've missed him so much. I haven't seen him in two weeks. We always FaceTime but it isn't the same as being in person.

I pull up to his house and grab my overnight bag. I knock and Gabriel answers the door. "Hey, my love," he says grabbing my bag. "Hey, Gabe," I say sitting down on the couch.

I look at Gabriel to see him already looking at me. He smiles at me "This is going to be an amazing sleepover," he says. "I know I'm so excited," I say smiling at him.

"Alright, I have snacks and everything covered. Follow me," he says gently grabbing my hand.

He leads me into a spare room that had lots of snacks, a couple of chairs, a projector, and a huge blanket on the floor with lots of pillows. "We should build a fort," I say smiling giddily.

"Okay, let's do it ma," he says grabbing the chairs as I grab the blankets. We set up the fort after a lot of mishaps. He started stringing lights in it and I got the snacks and admire at our hard work. "Okay let's go in," I say crawling inside.

He picks our first movie and we cuddle up

He picks our first movie and we cuddle up. "You wanna know something," he asks looking at me. "Uh sure," I say. "I really love you, baby. I want to spend the rest of my life with you gorgeous. Day in and day out all I can think about is you. Call me crazy but I can't even sleep without knowing your okay. I'm so happy I met you at that gala and then again in your shop. I love you Karmah and nothing could ever change that" he says.

I tear up and think about all this time we've been together. I love him so much and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him too and that is exactly what I tell him. "You mean it, baby," he asks. "Of course I meant it Gabriel," he smiles and tackles me into a hug. "I love you beautiful," he says looking me in my eyes. "I love you too," I say looking back.

He gets this mischievous glint in his eyes and before I could say anything he starts tickling me. I start laughing and yelling for him to stop. The laughing died down and I realized I was lying underneath Gabriel. We locked eyes and my breathing started to slow. At that moment, the only thing I wanted was him and he knew it; he'd wanted me too.

He began leaning in and suddenly, our lips intertwined. The kiss quickly turned passionate. We were no longer focused on the movie being projected but on each other's bodies.

Before I knew it, both of our tops were off, and my bra was unhooked. His cold hands made his way to my breasts. Soon his mouth followed, leaving a few love bites. As he moved further down he left a trail of kisses, then stopped at the bottom of my belly button.

When he tried to take off my shorts, I flinched and grabbed his hand. "Do you think we're ready for this?" I inquired. We've known each other for a year and I trusted him but was he ready for this?

My past still haunted me but I was sure as hell was ready for a sexual relationship. He's reassured me several times before that he's not like my ex, not just with his words but with his actions as well. "It's not entirely up to me." He said. "Do you think you're ready?" He asks.

I do feel like we've gotten to know each other well. You should be able to trust someone after a whole year, right? I smiled and told him to continue.

He proceeded to take off my pajama shorts and kissed me through my panties. I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach.

He took off my panties with his teeth and started sucking on my clit, holding me down so I wouldn't move. I let out a soft moan. His fingers made their way down to there too and started moving in and out of me, nice and slow. It wasn't long until I felt a knot in my stomach. My breathing turned heavy. I was so close. "Gabriel I'm gonna-," then he stopped. He looked at me, smirking, and licked his fingers.

"No you're not," he said mischievously. He started to take off his pants. "I couldn't let you have all the fun." My goodness, his dick was big. He leaned over me, but he stopped before putting it in. "Are you sure you want to do this? We could stop if you're uncomfortable and-" I stopped him mid-sentence with a kiss.

"I'm ready," I moaned. He slowly inserted himself into me. I let out a whimper as I adjusted to his size. "Oh my fuck," Gabriel moaned into my ear, slowly pumping in and out of me. "Shit", I moaned. The fact that it was with Gabriel made the experience 1,000 times better. I'd never had sex this good.

"Fuck", he groaned, "You feel so good". Gabriel continued to stroke into me until we both released. "Damn, baby,"  he said rolling over onto his back. "That was so good," he continued. I agreed that it was great but I wasn't done with him just yet.

I climbed atop his lap and began riding him like crazy. I could tell he was surprised because his eyes widened and he squeezes my ass tight in his hands. I feel that familiar knot in my stomach and knew I was close. We came together and I fell onto his lap.

Our heavy breathing soon calmed down, and as I laid there all I could hear was our heartbeats. I smiled and snugly put my head in his chest. He starts to shift and I smack his chest. "Lay. Down," I say pushing him down where I smacked him.

"Hold on my love," he says shifting from under me and getting up. I turn on my stomach to watch him move around. He walks to the bathroom and I hear water running. He comes back with a rag in hand and starts cleaning me up with the warm rag. When he finishes he slips one of his shirts on me and slides back onto bed. "Goodnight princess," he whispered and kissed my forehead. It really was a good night.