CHAPTER TEN

Karmah

Mal and I are going to visit some properties for the club today so I decided to dress professionally but cute. I'm excited because we're also gonna swing by some of our running businesses. I decided to wear a corset top, with lines of rhinestones going down it. I wanted to match really well so I wore jeans with the same rhinestone pattern but just once on the side of my leg, and some pink heels to add a pop of color.

We start off with going to look at a property for the club

We start off with going to look at a property for the club. We immediately said no because of not only the area we were in but the realtor was insanely rude. We toured 3 more properties and decided on one before heading back to the salon. I started a hotel chain a few months back and it has started to take off around the globe.

I bought an airline and made a deal with the flight crew. All throughout the day all I could think about was Gabriel and how I miss him, wondering what he was doing and if he was okay. I really love that man.

When we got back to the shop I paid some bills and did the paperwork. With us expanding and adding onto our business I realize that we will need a bigger office space and more people to help us. I start looking online for an office space and contact some realtors. I didn't have a lot of time today because I had five appointments and I knew I was going to be worn out.

Gabriel

I was working on a business deal with another tech company when I got a call from my assistant that my father was here to see me. I am the CEO of Young Enterprises. My father was the CEO and then it got passed on to me. I wasn't going to get the business at first because it was technically my sisters since she is the oldest but she expressed her dislike when the meetings were held and I actually enjoyed the business so to me it went.

This company has been in our family for generations, since the 1900's except we've changed our services and products a few times.  My father comes in my office not even bothering to knock. "Hello, son. How are you" he asks sitting in the chair across from my desk.

"I've been good," I say smiling. "Does it have to do with a certain *cough* someone?" he asked me while raising his eyebrows. My dad knows all about Karmah, so does my mom. They keep telling me to bring her around for dinner but she's busy and I don't want to bother her with more stuff.

"Yes. It definitely does. I love her dad and I want to marry her but I feel like it's too soon for that I haven't even told her I love her yet, " I say slumping in my chair. "Does she make you happy?" he asks.

"Yes," I say "Do you imagine your future with her," he asked. "Yes," I respond again.

"Do you find anyone else attractive, or do you imagine yourself any other person," he asks. "No all I think about is her. I dream of her and I always want to be around her" I said exasperated.

"Well, then it's never too early with you. We would like to meet her though" he says.

"Of course but she's going to be busy for the next couple of weeks she is making big business moves and decisions," I say proudly.

"Of course that's no problem, it gives us more time to plan" he says. "Your mom has been waiting for the day that you find someone. It got to the point where she was doubting that you ever would," he says looking off as is he's reminiscing a conversation they had. "I had a feeling you would because I was just like you. I couldn't trust anyone because everyone knew about the family fortune and business. I met your mom through a mutual friend and when I first saw her it was love at first sight. I initiated the conversation and fell in love with her intelligence. Your mother had a lot going for her and I loved that. We got married a year later," he looks at me seriously. "I basically say all that to say this. Time does not define your relationship, your connection does. You guys can know each other for a week, get married and last forever. Don't let time stop you from making the best decision of your life," he says and I lean back in my chair. He's right. I know for a fact that I love Karmah. I know for a fact that I want to marry her. I know for a fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I won't stall any longer.

(rewritten)
- I'm so sorry for the short chapter