Chapter 16

Hey pumpkins, I want to say thank you for all the prayers, wishes, and encouragements everyone sent to me through my struggles after I lost my grandmother and her being sick. Thank you for never giving up on me. I'm so sorry it was taking so long. It's been really hard to find my passion and to will myself to write. I just worked and been in a bubble if that's a best way to describe it. Along with helping my mama stay afloat and not loosing her. It's been hard where we found out she is dealing with a blockage in her thyroid on her right side. Then we are going in a month to see if she has Parkinson's disease. we pray not. we found out she had a stroke few years back. With my mama health being harder on her, my grandmother passing and dealing with mama retiring it's been one thing after another. Reading yalls comments and talking with yall and your encouragements has helped me so much to keep fighting and not give up. THANK YOU all for never giving up on me. I LOVES yall so much. I'm praying i can do better and the blocks has been lifted lol. Thank you for being my strength and help in continue what i love. Loves yall so much

I hope yall enjoy. Let me know what yall think

Sang POV.

Silas released my hand. Meanie came over to us with Kota in toe. Meanie checks me over to make sure I was okay. I glance over at Kota, "Thank you Kota for checking on meanie. It's very serious business. Those monsters are evil and dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to my new friends." Kota starts laughing a little at my words. He walks over to me with his arms outstretched for a hug. A smile still lingers on his face. Typical Boy not seeing the dangers of those blood thirsty monsters. Well at least Meanie understands me. I give up and walk into his arms to give him a hug.

I just can't stay mad at him. He was sweet to check on Meanie even though he doesn't agree with my logic. "Oy, Where's my hug. I could have died back there. I need my troubles hugs too." Meanie is flapping his arms around like a bird. I giggled while going towards him. Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. A squeak sneaks out of me. The chest I was pulled into was moving up and down in rhythm. I glance up to see Silas was laughing.

"Nope, Sorry brother. I get Aggele Mou because you freaked out over a spider. Aggele Mou saved me. I'm the one who could have died. I deserve the hug instead right Aggele Mou?" By this point hearing Silas say my new nickname. I'm blushing so bad right now that I feel like a red-hot chili pepper. But I know Silas is just picking on his brother. He cares deeply bout Meanie. Same as the rest of the brothers I can imagine would. All these boys may not be related but the bond they share I can tell is very strong. I look over and see the boys joking and laughing at meanie. He's pouting from their teases. Awe he needs a hug too.

I look back to Silas, "Silas let me give him a hug too. He needs one. Meanie was really upset and scared. Pretty Please Silas!!!" Silas stops laughing and smiles down to me. He nods his head to say okay. I smile so big and twist my top half around to give him a big hug the best I can. Silas turns me around into a better position. I throw my hands around his neck. He tightens his arms for bigger squeeze. I could majorly get addicted to his hugs. They are so warm and comfy. I want to put my legs around his hips to deepen our hug. This causes me to blush again. He may be a giant of a guy, but so soft too. I don't want to upset my new friend for being weird again. I'll just keep that tidbit to myself.

I can't help but smile how much this hug has helped me. After a few more seconds, Silas puts me down from our hug. I'm still blushing from my weird thought. I turn towards Meanie to give him a hug too. Meanie whispers into my ear, "Thank you for not thinking less of me. Spiders really give me the willies." I squeezed him harder to tight our hug. "Never Gabriel. I know we have just become friends. You already have seen me in action with this morning. I always try to protect the people I care about. I can never think less of any of you. Ya'll have done so much for me and we just met. I'm so happy to have ya'll as my friends. Thank you, Meanie."