Chapter 11

( I wanted to apologize to everyone. I've had a major case of writers block. For the life of me if it wasn't the layout of the house to the conversations. I just struggled this time. But I feel like I captured what I wanted to bring to life for you. Please forgive me for taking so long. I had ever intentions of doing better and doing more. This chapter is also way bigger too. Love y'all I'm so sorry again for taking so long stupid frustrating writers block ugh. They are the worst.)

Sang's POV:

I stop in front of Marie's door. I take a deep breath and raise my hand to knock. The sound of me knocking is echoed through the hallway. Marie throws the door open. " You finally show up you useless girl. Is dinner ready yet?" I shake my head " it's almost ready Andrew is finishing it now. Mother just told me to come up here." Marie shoves me out of the way to walk down stairs. " I'm going to watch tv. Make sure you clean up the dirty clothes off the floor as well as place my new clothes in the closet. Don't get anything on them." I nod my head and walk into her room. It's a pig sty to be honest. She has dirty plates with food still on it at her desk. Her waste basket is over flowing. Dirty clothes are every where. Her new clothes are tossed on the bed still in the bags.

I begin grabbing her dirty clothes to place into her laundry basket for me to wash later. Since I have to do all the chores for the house. I grab her garbage from her room and empty the moldy food off the plates. These are going to have to soak before I wash them. I place the garbage outside her door. I go to her bed to take her new clothes out of the bag.

She has a new dress in black that is off the shoulders look and it ties on her shoulder as a bow. It's mid thigh length and skin tight. I know if I wore this out mother would think I was whoring around. It's very very sexy like. As I pull the rest of Marie's clothes out almost everything is showing a lot of skin. This makes me wonder is my style too conservative and modest? Is this how I suppose to wear my clothes? Maybe then I wouldn't be picked on by Marie that much. My old school I was looked at weirdly for my skirts because most of the girls wore pants or shorts.

Marie's next outfit was a leopard blouse with a blue jean booty shorts with rhinestones

Marie's next outfit was a leopard blouse with a blue jean booty shorts with rhinestones. The last outfit is very showy in the top area. It has black tight skinny pants and the top has no imagination to it. The top it self was similar to a bra and holster top merged together. The sleeves have a lacy design connected at the neck like a choker.