Chapter 10

Luke's POV:

( Hey everyone we are back to present Luke and the gang. Okay you have all seen my other chapter when I asked the question bout Gabriel's vocabulary. You know how I am with the cussing. But not wanting to take away from our lovable amazing character Gabriel. I'm going to be playing around with his vocabulary. I'm thinking to use his cuss words with **** but not as much as he usually uses them. But around sang he will be using more innocent words like when he called Victor's parents poopy. That way keep sang innocent and helps me to since I really don't cuss. Now be honest may change it around if it doesn't help my flow. So please let me know if I need to readjust anything. I'm trying to be true to myself and Gabriel. He's one of my all time favorites. Even though we love all our boys we all have our certain favorites right everyone lol. Thank you so much for helping me become a better writer. So anything I need to readjust let me know. Loves y'all my little pumpkins.)

Knock knock knock.
I heard someone knocking on the window bringing me out of my memories. North always fusses at me in getting distracted and day dreaming. I look over and see it's the Doc. He's waves at me then points towards the back of the car. Doc moves towards the trunk. I look for the keys to turn on the engine and reach under the steering wheel to push the trunk button.  The keys were in the cup holder beside me. After placing the key into the ignition the sound of the engine came to life.

Gabriel punched my shoulder. " Oy, where did your dirty mind go this time. You f***** you have been staring off in space for over an hour." I laughed and rubbed my shoulder. I see Doc putting his things into the trunk in the rearview mirror.

" Dude, I am not a pervert that's all Doc. I'm a harmless flirt and any way. I was thinking back to when we all became friends on that first day we met Victor. We also met the Doc and Mr. B that day too. Our life has really changed since then." I hear Doc opening the back door to lay down in the back to rest on the way to the meeting. He looked like the walking dead. He's been working so many hours we've been worried bout him. Mr. B has been trying to get him to slow down. But Doc barely listens saying he will try and slow down next week. This has been going on for over a month.

I see my best friend rubbing the back of his neck with a smile. " S*** yeah that's was an exciting day and best thing that ever happened. We gained 5 new brothers and a new beginning thanks to the Academy. If we stayed as we were I wonder if we d*** still be here today. The F***ing Academy even brought your actual brother from Greece. It was one of the greatest day of our lives." I smiled at my brother and slapped his back. I looked back at the Doc while pulling out of the parking lot. He had a smile on his face. It was one of the greatest days of our lives.

We've all had to work hard to form a team and a family together. We did it though against all odds. The Academy was worried of us forming one of the biggest teams around. They pushed us harder than any other team to see if we were determined to stick together. They even went so far in forcing us to test out other teams that matched our personalities. See if we prefer people similar to our own taste.

We always will choose our brothers. Of course we learned from the other teams and brought new things back to our team to strengthen our family. But this is our family and we was not going to have anyone force us apart. We gained respect amongst the Academy. The Academy has sent us on different assignments that has truly tested our skills and brought us together.

"Oy, Doc what is this meeting about. It can't be about another mission. We've just finished our last mission two weeks ago. That's was a d*** frustrating mission. Luke and I did most of the work since it was a fashion/recovery mission. It was hilarious working with that bird team though. They have no sense of style and slutty as they come. They were always hanging off of Silas, North, and Nathan. I had to almost knock their heads in when they questioned my fashion sense for the mission. If Mr. B didn't step in I would have let Luke after them with a prank. That constipated look North always had was priceless. Tiffany had some obnoxious perfume but she loved her Northy poo."