chapter 7

Hi my pumpkins I need to apologise to all of you I've been dealing with some family problems and have not been able to focus. I have this part chapter and will continue it in the next part but u deserve so much more. I'm so sorry for being behind in my writing. I hope u can forgive me and keep reading with me. You are all amazing and if u have any suggestions or questions message me. One of my followers Princess_Jev59 mentioned to break it up to see how it flows with my writing let me know what u think. I'm still so new and want to do better. Love you all thank you for your support and encouragement.

Chapter 7

Luke POV:

I began pulling into the garage parking lot of the Saint Peter's hospital to wait on Doctor Sean Green. Doc works at the Academy hospital since he was 15 year old. When he was getting certified and taking his core classes. My best friend Gabriel Coleman is sitting in the passenger seat playing on his phone. Doc let me borrow his car when I dropped him off at work this morning.

I wanted to go to the new candy shop down on 5th avenue close by to the art supply store. I begged Gabe to come with me. It wasn't too hard. When I hid some of his art supplies that way he had to come with me. I drove by there and saw the new opening sign for Debbie's Deliciousness. It had a giant poke a dotted black and teal sign. The letters were in Gold. I knew I could get Gabe to come. Once I get my candy I'll sneak his other art supplies back into their spot.

 Once I get my candy I'll sneak his other art supplies back into their spot

We drove up to the art supply store first. He knows I can spend hours in a candy store so to be nice. I'll let him look around first. Gabe loves coming here to see what  they have new each month.

He's extremely talented in his drawings and I'll even admit in fasion to. He always had a eye in anything art. We became his canvas years ago. He would make sure our hair and clothes would match our personalities. We love our brother. Alot of people can't understand Gabe. He's passionate about his work and family. Loud and forward in what he wants. His cursing can make even a sailor blush. Some mistake him for being gay because his love of fashion and his art. But he's far from being gay. Gabe is a force to be reckoned with when you mess with something or someone he loves. He can even put my little brother to shame. We love him and all our brothers.

I can remember how we all got together. Kota, Victor, Gabe, Nathan and me were in elementary school together at Charleston elementary school.  We was 10 years old in Mrs. Shubert's class together. Gabe and I were already best friends. Kota and Nathan were best friends. Victor was the new kid that started that year. We could tell Victor was different. Most kids our age were dressed in their favorite superhero shirts. They had bright neon colored shoes with jeans or shorts. Victor came to class with a white polo shirt and fancy black dress pants as if his mom was sending him to church.

We weren't like the other kids either. Dakota aka Kota was more a nerdling style. He had his glasses and blue jeans with a black star wars shirt with ceptars in different colors on it. He loves to read so everything from Harry Potter, the Hobbit, star wars, other sci-fi based to educational books like Beowolf.

Nathan was all bout karate and martial arts. I've seen him in some matches he could kick butt. He would have mostly karate shirts with his favorite karate champions and loose fitted shorts. Where he can stretch and do flips in. He also loved the Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles. Rafael is his favorite with his swords and his hot headedness. I think that's we're his favorite color red came from. He weres almost everything in red. He would do flips and moves at recess to show the other boys what he could do. Kota would watch and correct his form since everything had to be precised.

Gabe was all colorful in everything he wore. He was still trying to find a way to express himself so the more colors he could wear the better. He was just starting to express through his drawings. That day he wore a black shirt with paint splatters and pair of lime green fitted shorts. Through the years with him trying out different colors. He ended up having Orange as his favorite color. 

I was all skater style. I loved the thrill when riding my skateboard. I always climbed trees and did dangerous stunts. I had black cargo shorts with a Tony Hawk white shirt with him doing an Ollie which is basically an air jump with ur board without your hands. I had on a blue, green, and black striped button down shirt over my t-shirt that day.

I was sitting next to my best friend talking about our weekends

I was sitting next to my best friend talking about our weekends. Our classroom was set up with two seats to a table. Nathan and Kota was next to each other two seats in front of us. There was a table in between us with a girl name Sarah Fergunson. She didn't have anyone beside her. We was bout to start class in few minutes. When a knock was at Mrs. Shurbert's door. We all stopped talk and looked at the door. Mrs. Shubert's got up from her desk and walked towards the door. The principal was standing outside with an arm around a boy around our age. He seemed nervous to be standing there. Mrs. Shubert's gets a goofy smile on her face and love dovey eyes. "Hi Mr. Shubert's what can I help you with."

Mr. Shurbert's looks at his wife with a big smile and raises her hand to his lips. The whole class burst out laughing. Mrs. Shurbert's was blushing and shushing the class with her other hand. "My lovely Mrs. Shurbert's you have a new student today. This is Victor Morgan. He just started today in a new school. Victor was being homeschool for the last 3 years."

They both looked down and saw Victor looking down blushing and twiddling his hands. Mrs. Shurbert's places her hand on Victor's shoulder to lead him in. Mr. Shubert's walks in behind them and closes the door.

Mrs. Shubert's brings Victor to the front of the class. " Class this is Victor Morgan please help me welcome him to our class. Victor would you like to tell us something bout yourself."

Victor was still shaking but he took a deep breath and looked up at us. You can see the determination in his eyes. They were on fire. " Hi I love playing the piano. I'm new to being in a school for being homeschooled for the last 3 years by my tutor. I'm excited to be here with other kids. I hope we can be friends."

He looks up to Mrs. Shubert's for guidance in what to do next. " Very good Victor how bout you take a seat beside Sarah Fergunson. Sarah sweetie raise your hand." Sarah raises her hand and Victor begins walking towards us. Most of the kids watched Victor walking towards his seat and whispering to each other. Once Victor sits down he starts getting his notebook out and a pencil. We all looked back up to see Mr. Shubert's taking his wife's hand again and raising it to his lips. " I'll see you my lovely Mrs. Shurbert's at lunch today." Most of the kids were giggling while Mrs. Shubert's was blushing and waving goodbye to her husband.

" Okay class let's get started open your books to page 210. Victor you can look on with Sarah. We will get you your books after lunch today. Dakota raise your hand. Would you mind showing Victor where to go today?"

Kota raised his hand and said " yes ma'am I don't mind."  Mrs. Shubert's knodded her head and said "Ah thank you dear okay class let's begin."