Chapter 9

Here you go my wonderful amazing pumpkins oh shout out to Bearbabe1025 for putting a fire under my butt to get me writing. I needed it. It was a ruff week but I got it. Thank you again I hope you enjoy. Leave comments if you like 😁.

Luke's POV

Ring, ring, ring the bell echoed across the walls of the gym. Yes finally gym is over. Usually I don't mind cause I can work off the extra energy. But we had to do the rope challenge and only two guys made it. Randy Simpleton and I had to sit the rest of the time watching the others climb the rope to reach the bell. It was so boring. Now its recess ad I can go play on the monkey bars and work on my flips. I hate they don't let me bring my skateboard but my next favorite thing to do is climbing everything.

I hurry to finish changing my clothes. Coach sent us in 5 minutes ago to change. Hey we are boys doesn't take us long. Not like teenagers that sweat so much they need showers and take forever to change almost as bad a girls. They have to make sure their hair and clothes are good for the ladies. That's what I heard from Sammy that has two older brothers. They hog the bathroom and take 20 min showers. Who needs 20 minutes. What could you be doing for 20 minutes. It takes us boys 5 or 10 minutes. Ugh, growing up sounds horrible. Wish we could be a kid forever.

I shove my gym clothes into my book bag while running out the door for recess. I know the others will meet up at Nathan an Kota's spot. All the kids are rushing around to get to their next class. While our grade gets to the playground area. I finally reach the door for the outside. Ahhh, I love the smell of the grass in the afternoon and the shiny glimmer off the monkey bars from the sun. I see the swings are making the beautiful music of being swayed with the wind. The 12 foot slide has a line already. Oh I love the merry go round. We all work together to get it going as fast as we can and hang on as if our life depended on it. The slower kids get to get on first then the faster ones last to keep the momentum going.

We will be getting a spinner runner soon. It's similar to a merry go  round and a monkey bar. It has round bars to hold on to and you run around as fast as you can. Then you pick up your feet and hold on while you go around.

I see the guys over at Nathan and Kota's spot by the sea saws

I see the guys over at Nathan and Kota's spot by the sea saws. Hmm, Victor hasn't came out yet. I wonder where he is. " Hey guys how was class. Where's Victor ?" I greet Gabe with our handshake and the others a regular one.  Kota clears his throat, " since Victor and I had to be in the library mostly to get his books and school ID. There's nothing from our end. Also to answer your question he wanted to go to the restroom first then meet us out here." I knodded my head in understanding. Gabe in his own self told me bout art class. " It was freaking awesome in art class. We got to take one shape and form something from it. Its called Poly art. One girl took a triangle and formed the Beauty and the Beast flower and the background with it. I took a hexagon and formed a bird spreading it's wings from a nest. It was fun today. We get to paint them next time." I slapped Gabe on the back " dude that's awesome I can't wait to see how it turns out. How bout you Nathan. How was history class?" Nathan was shrugged his shoulders and said " it was cool we learned little bit bout the Cold War between the US and the Soviet Union and their allies."