Chapter 4

Andrew POV Cont.

I wake up from my memories and realize I'm already at Cole's room. Darn, I really was out of it. I raise my hand to knock on his door. No answer comes from inside. Hmm, he's probably playing with his computer. I can't help but laugh a little and smile that boy gets so distracted he forgets the world around him. I laugh about the time he was so distracted with his computer Sang snuck on him with her quiet tiny feet. She got real close to him and screamed "Wake Up." Cole shot out of the chair so fast and fell on the floor on top of Sang. She looked up to him with an oh sweet and innocent look and says, "Hi Cole Bear what cha doing." Cole was so out of it he was shaking his head trying to clear his brain from working and being suddenly brought out of his concentration mode. Once he finally got focused on Sang and seeing them both on the floor. He just helped her up and asked "when did you get here." "Oh, We just got here," she just smiles at him with her big doe green eyes. It was so funny that I was rolling on the floor right beside them. Sang and I still try to find ways to sneak up on him sometimes. These are one of those times. I slowly creep the door open and peak inside and see Cole at his desk. He's typing away at his computer probably a new program Corey gave him to test. Sometimes he challenges Cole to find kinks in a software and security systems Corey creates for different companies. The saying a second pair of eyes can always help find a solution to a problem. It challenges Cole to better his skills and perfects Corey's creations. I close the door back and begin to take off my shoes. It's hard for me to sneak around because I'm a big guy. I got muscles everywhere and a glorious six pack. Working in a mechanic shop and lifting up parts everyday and occasionally box at the gym has done wonders for me. I take my brothers with me sometimes just to get them to exercise and to have the skills to protect Sang when I can't be there. Sang is just a tiny little ninja. She can glide through a room and stand behind you with out making a sound. She has done it to us so many times. We ended up making it into a game for who can scare the others the most. It's freaking amazing and frustrating because she keeps beating me. One time I tried to sneak up on her and right when I get close to her she turns around and says, "Nice try Bubba." She just laughs and walks off. She still won't tell me how she freaking knows when I try and sneak up on her. I set my shoes besides the door and slowly open the door again. I glide to the side and press up against the wall. I begin to slowly creep up to Cole and mindful of my feet and tiptoe towards my baby brother. Cole still is so focused he doesn't realize I'm right behind him. I slowly take my arms close to his sides without him seeing me. I brace my feet better into the ground and angle my body just right to grab him. I know his bed is right beside his desk and he won't get hurt. I begin to count. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Blast off. I lift Cole out of his chair and threw him toward his bed. Cole is literally shrieking close to my ear when i lifted him up. He's breathing so hard and curled up in a ball. I know he's not hurt just trying to get his barrings together. I'm just laughing a big belly laugh. Cole's face and the shrieking was freaking hilarious. I love this game. "I seriously don't know why You and Sang love to do this to us. This is not fun and you give me a heart attack every time." I just smile at him, " Well, baby brother you know you suppose to be mindful of your surroundings at all time. Specially living with our mother and at school. How else you want to protect Sang at this new school. We've read the report how this school is going to be. All of you will have to keep close to her especially you since you are in her grade. Hopefully, you will get to be in every class with her this year that way she's not alone. But truthfully it's hilarious and so much fun to mess with all of you." I walk over to Cole's desk and place his chair back and sit down since Cole is still laying on his bed. While he's getting himself back together I look around his new room. It has grey and neon green walls. A small nook where a window is and Cole's desk is placed. His bed is right beside his nook up against the wall. The color of each wall alternates between grey and neon green. He has a book shelf across his room. He always love his books just like Sang. He loves his DC characters and sci-fi movies. His favorite superheros are Superman and the Green Arrow. He has comics and every season of the 1990 Superman with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher TV show and Smallville along with the newest Green Arrow. Cole loves the marvel superheros to like the Guardians of the Galaxy and Dead pool. I look back over and see Cole sitting up. "You good over there baby brother." "Yeah, I'm fine just took me by surprise again. Lets switch seats that way I can get back to work. When did you get home anyway." I switch seats with him and say "I just got home I wanted to check on everyone before I go help Sang with dinner. I just left her room is the other boys home from the park." Cole runs his hands through his hair "yeah I think so but Marie and mother left to go to the mall to shop for new clothes again. You know Marie can't start a new school without new clothes. She always has to stand out where ever she goes." I can't help but grimace from that image. Marie has began getting wilder with her clothes lately dressing more provocative and plain slutty. I just shake my head and begin to get up. I walk over to Cole and place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm just going to let you get back to work I'll come get you for dinner okay. I'm going to check on the triplets. Are you okay?" " yeah, I'm good just going to keep working on this security system Corey gave me for a company dealing with advertising. They've been having trouble with people hacking into their computers and spreading virus's." Sometimes Cole scares me how smart he is with computers and I love that he found Corey to help challenge him. Each of my brothers have their favorite hobbies that brings them joy. Sang fits in with each of them with her own ways. She encourages them to spread their wings and to keep doing what they love no matter what others say. Especially our mother and Marie always finding ways to bring her and my brothers down but they mostly go after Sang. Sang always thinking of us before herself and that's one of the reasons why we worry so much about her.