update

Hey pumpkin. I wanted to apologise to you. I never meant to go a whole month and not have something. This past month was a hard month. We had a lot to do for family. It was my brothers memorial for his 1st year of his death along with his birthday. We had another memorial and Easter. My birthday too lol. It was an emotional time. I'm going to have it up by Tuesday. I finally got my days off to focus. They kept bringing me in on my days off. Some of you probably know how that is lol. I'm so sorry again my lovely pumpkins. I don't know what time Tuesday but definitely Tuesday. I loves yall so much thank you so much for giving my book a chance. Each and every one of you is absolutely amazing and wonderful in so many ways to. I was also thinking to start finally trying to put myself on a schedule a chapter every biweekly or two chapters a month. Y'all let me know. That's just a start to get me stronger in my writing. Let me know what you think. I loves yall. Have a great weekend.

Oh p.s. if you have any questions bout anything let me know. I had one reader get mixed up by accident dealing with age. If I ever confuse y'all or you have trouble understanding something let me know. I want to make y'all Happy and enjoying the story I create. So any feedback is welcome.