Chapter 5

Andrew POV:

As I walk out of Cole's room I can't wrap my mind around what he just told me. Mother and Marie have gone shopping again. She always spoiling Marie and never doing anything for Sang. She will occasionally spend money on the boys but Sang only gets clothes from dad and me. Dad leaves money with mama for food, clothes and whatever else we all may need. Most of the time she wastes it on Marie and herself shopping; if it wasn't for me working so much we never have food or clothes in this house. I just shake everything off before getting to the triplets room. Since there's so many of us we had to convert the basement in this new house to their room. We only have 5 bedrooms in this house but the boys love it down there. Each boy gets their own section to decorate how they like it. Jeramie's side is decked out in grey walls. It has red and white strips across the middle of the wall with a giant Alabama football poster. He has an Alabama comforter and wooden bed frame. They each have a Full size bed for them. The guys are big and definitely need the extra room. It was funny one time before Liam hit his growth spurt he was on a twin size bed he woke up to roll over and he just face planted onto the floor. It was hilarious because he just reached up and grabbed his pillow and blanket went straight back to sleep. Liam has orange walls with black and white strips across his wall. He loves Halloween type colors and he placed it on his side. We leave all the decorating to him and Sang when holidays come around. He has a dragon type comforter on his bed. He is also our photographer in our family. We got him a shelf to place in his corner to have his Photo albums, cameras, and roles of film. I wish to give him his own black room where he can develop his own pictures but can't until we get everyone out of here. He can at least print off his pictures using the computer and printer the boys share at their desk. Scotty is major baseball fan. His corner is decked out in everything baseball and he loves the Red Sox. He got a signed baseball from Jason Andrew Varitek a.k.a "Tek". He played his entire career in the major leagues for the Boston Red Sox. I was able to purchase it for him. His walls are a white color same as a baseball and in dark blue with his favorite quote about baseball "You just can't beat the person who never gives up"-Babe Ruth. His comforter is a Red Sox comforter with major league on the side. The remaining corner of their room contains their desk and a TV stand with few bean bag chairs around with a play station 4. It's a guy's room and fits their own style.