Question

Hey my lovely pumpkins. I have a question/dilemma. Okay right now we are still in Luke's point of view when they are kids. Okay it won't be until little bit later in the story when Gabe as a teenager is pulled in verbally. I love Gabe's uniqueness and personality. He's one of my favorites even though I love them all. Problem is I'm not a cusser. Truthfully at all. I've only said bad words when I get angry. Lol I'm like Sang in innocence in that where I literally make up words to take the place of cussing. I'm cool with it when reading and everything when others do just never was me. No downing anyone else. But that's my problem I don't want to take away from Gabe's personality in the story and need y'all's help. Here's the 3 options I could think of to help when I use Gabriel.

1. I can use the cuss words but as this way f*** or sh**.

2. Use my own creative words to replace the cussing.

3. Just go ahead and use a cuss words just not have to do so many when he talks but use the actual words.

I need ur opinion and vote. We've got little ways to go but I need help in this before I use Gabe more. Cause I don't want to take away from his colorful creative self that we know and love. But I want to true to myself to. So I'm hoping these three ideas can help me writing and keep true to Gabriel's personality. Let me know what y'all think thank you so much for helping me with this.