Passing Notes

Author: megyal
Title: Passing Notes
Pairing(s): Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Summary: A few notes, back and forth.
Warnings (if any): None
Total word count: ~2,000

Dear Professor Malfoy,

Here's a slice of apple pie! My grandma Molly made it. It's really nice and I hope you enjoy it.

Yours truly,
Lily Potter.

:: :: ::

Dear Miss Potter,

It was indeed wonderful. Please pass on my thanks to your grandmother.

Professor Malfoy.

:: :: ::

Professor Malfoy,

Here's some pie my grandmother sent me, I thought you might like some.

Al Potter

:: :: ::

Albus Severus,

Thank you. I enjoyed it very much; kindly pass on my humble gratitude to your grandmother.

Professor Malfoy.

:: :: ::

Prof! My gran sent me some pie, she sent all of us huge pieces, even my cousins. It's the best, you'll like it.

James

:: :: ::

James,

I enjoyed it very much, thank you. Your grandmother is a wonderful baker.

Professor Malfoy.

* * * * * * *

Headmistress Frobisher
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Head Auror Potter,
Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Level Two, Ministry of Magic

Dear Mr. Potter,

It is indeed a great pleasure to receive confirmation of your attendance to our 25th Victory Anniversary at the end of this school year. The entire week-long activity, as you know from prior communication, will be based on the theme of Never Forget. In addition to a grand presentation at the end of the week, we also request your presence as a guest lecturer in several Defense Against The Dark Arts classes for the upper years. The current professor is already quite prepared to guide and assist you during these lectures, and the entire school is looking forward to your arrival.

Yours Sincerely,
Twyla. A. Frobisher

* * * * * * *

Lils,

Yes, I'll make sure to bring pictures of Jo-Jo for you. You're not the baby anymore, that's true. But remember, you'll always be my baby. Everyone is doing quite well, I saw your Mum a few days ago, when I was visiting with her and Uncle Dean. Joseph looks so much like Dean, it's amazing. He's quite a cute baby, seems to like me a lot. At least, he likes my glasses; he nearly chewed them to pieces the last time I saw him. You'll be spending a lot of time with him this summer, I expect. You'll not believe how much he's grown since you saw him last.