The Perfect Plan

Author: lttlelola
Title: The Perfect Plan
Pairing(s): Harry/Draco, AS/S, Lily/OC, Fred/OC, George/OC, George/Oliver, Blaise/OC,
Rating: um I’d say PG-15? For mention of shagging?
Summary: Harry and Draco had an encounter once. Since then they’ve never even looked at each other. Now their sons along with their aunts and Headmaster Snape, create a plan to get them back together. To either talk it out, shag, or kill each other, they really don’t care which.
Warnings: AU, OOC Snape, non-DH compliant, Harry as a Potions Professor, mention of minors involved in sexual activities.
Total word count: 4,147

Harry Potter looked at the invitation in his hand and sighed; he was sitting in his office at Hogwarts, in the middle of his first year as the new, oddly enough Potions Professor. It was an odd job for Harry, as he was not the best student at Potions. But when Snape offered him the position last summer, Harry had readily accepted. Snape had trained Harry himself that year, and finally having been satisfied that Harry had became competent enough in Potions not to blow anything up or kill anyone, at least not on the first day, Professor Severus Snape had once again taken over the role of Hogwarts Head Master.

His first official torture, as Harry was now calling it, was to organize a Hogwarts Alumni Reunion. Meaning everyone who’d ever attended Hogwarts would be back. That everyone included the last person Harry ever wanted to see, Draco Malfoy. He’d successfully avoided Draco for decades, since their seventh year to be exact. Ginny, before the divorce, had been the person to tell him that it was silly to be avoiding Draco now, just because of an old school rivalry. Lately Harry had been thinking that maybe she was right, maybe it was time for him to see Draco again. Merlin knew why he was still obsessed with him; why crinkling the Daily Prophet from staring at the incessant pictures that Draco seemed to show up in was a constant occurrence. And Snape knew why he was avoiding Draco in the first place.

It had been the day before their completion ceremonies. In Potions earlier that day, while not making them work to hard, Professor Snape had asked Harry and Draco to catalogue the student potions that had been brewed that year. It had gone fine until Draco deliberately blew a stream of dust in Harry’s direction. Harry had retaliated by blowing a stream back at Draco, it hit Draco’s robes and while trying to get the dust off him, Draco had knocked into the shelf sending a bottle of Draught of the Living Dead flying. Luckily Snape had been there to catch it, but he’d still given the two of them detention. Polishing the trophies in the Trophy Room. That was where Harry’s troubles began.

Detention that night started out normally, Draco was being the git he always was. So why would Harry or Snape even think it’d turn out differently? Oh Draco was good, Harry would give him that. It had taken Draco all of Twenty minutes after Snape left them to get Harry hard as rock and writhing beneath him. Twenty minutes; only two of which had Draco doing anything but the job Snape had assigned. From out of nowhere Draco had spoke the words that had Harry confused. Even after all these years Harry could hear the words as if they were just spoken; “I’ve often wondered Potter, if we’d be as explosive fucking as we are fighting.”

Harry had dropped his cloth. He was shocked by what Draco had said, so shocked that he didn’t even hear Draco move, didn’t even know Draco had moved until he’d turned to demand to know what Draco was talking about and came face to face with him. His demand came out stuttered, “do, wha-what?” That was all Harry had needed to say. Actually he probably hadn’t needed to say anything. He’d barely had the words out when he had a mouth full of Draco. That was all it took to get Harry hard and begging for more, a taste of the mouth that had spewed such hateful things about him and his friends for the past seven years. Snape had caught them of course, but not until after they’d shagged leaving Harry confused and hating Draco for making him that way. Snape had actually not caught them doing anything other than what he’d assigned them to do.