Like Fathers like Sons

Author: azamir
Title: Sons like Sons... and Fathers like Fathers... Like Fathers, like Sons?
Pairings: Harry/Draco, Albus Severus/Scorpius
Ratings: R
Summary: Harry is called to Hogwarts because of his son, who was getting into trouble... And he finds some of his own long forgotten troubles after arriving there...
Warnings: language, mentions of minors involved in sexual activities
Word Count: 4261

Good evening, Mr Potter.

I have the displeasure of informing you that your presence will be required at the school within the next week for a discussion about the recent behaviour of your son Albus Severus. He was found after curfew in a classroom, in the middle of highly inappropriate behaviour with a fellow pupil. I know you are a busy man, but it would be of the utmost importance for you to talk to your son in this matter, as it is far more than a breach of school rules. Parental guidance is needed in this kind of situation.

Owl me back or firecall me to set the date for the meeting of the discussion, and don't worry too much, your son is all right, besides maybe a hurt pride.

Yours sincerely, Professor McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts, School of witchcraft and wizardry.

Harry lay down his glasses and the letter, then rubbed his eyes. Now Albus was getting into trouble. He had thought that being a single parent would get easier with all the children at Hogwarts and James finally growing up a bit and stopping the continuous prank-playing, but now his second son had obviously hit puberty hard. He sometimes wished Ginny was still there to help him with the kids, but nothing could alter the past.

The only thing to change was the future... a future in which he was supposed to show up at Hogwarts as soon as possible. He'd have to go on Friday, that was his day off duty. He'd fire-call McGonagall tomorrow before work... And he already dreaded what he would have to talk about with his son. He was only thirteen, after all! He really shouldn't be in inappropriate situations with fellow pupils yet... Harry had first been interested in girls in fourth year, and hadn't done anything REAL until he was even older... Really, why would Albus start dating girls at thirteen?

--

Albus Severus Potter was decidedly nervous about this whole mess.
Not nervous because he was ashamed or embarassed of what he had done. No, it was more the fact that his father had to come to school because of it, that made him nervous. Dad had enough to do! He was an important Auror, he had work to do, and he surely wouldn't be very happy to be called away from work for somethin THIS TRIVIAL!
This short, meaningless litte... snog... and... some groping, okay... anyways, NOTHING that would warrant his father being called away from work!
Albus fidgeted in his chair in front of Professor Longbottom's desk. He had to wait here alone, while Professor Longbottom talked to his father and Headmistress McGonagall... And a little embarassment finally made it into Albus' thoughts. His Head of House was an old friend of his father... and he knew about the WHOLE affair with Scorpius... oh no. Albus began to pray that Uncle Neville wouldn't tell everything to his dad.
And still, why did they have to call dad in the first place? It's not as if some near-sexual contact with another student was that much out of the ordinary... It happaened everywhere! Okay, ususally everyone made really really sure they weren't caught, but... REALLY!
And Albus so dreaded the moment his father would start the father-son-talk. Scorpius, being a little book-worm, had found some interesting books in the library last year, and Albus probably knew more about sex than his father. Who, after all, had only ever slept with ONE PERSON! Whom he had married, and had three children with. And he was old, after all. All parents were terrifyingly slow on the uptake concerning sexual stuff.