184••🌙CLOTHES

[/TW: Sexual Harrassment, R∆pe]

✨•• You went out your way to jump out of your comfort zone, appearing bold and confident with your revealing straps that exposes skin, much to your liking, just to gain judgemental eyes from society. Raised eyebrows from women who disapproves of your attire, a skimpy outfit uncalled for the lust men scattered watching you with eyes ripping your clothes off. You walked with hands fiddling with the ends of your hair, looking down while hearing words from your surroundings, listen intently. You chose to wear clothes that attracts men with humanly nature of being attracted to their preferences' physique, approached by men who possess the asking-for-it mentality. Asked for a round by the dark alley, paid with hefty amount of money, you were grabbed. You declined, shrieked, and screamed for these men to let you go but they groped, tighten, and pushed you against the rough surface of the alley's wall. Your clothes pushed these men to take you, blaming your attire for this outcome.

Now now, let's change this.

✨•• Covered from head to toe, you conserved every inch of your body. Hiding areas considered as act of sexual temptation from your opposing sex. Clinging on the hem of your sleeve you gulped as you listen to footsteps following behind you. Walking faster, you sped up your pace to distance yourself from trouble. Running, your heart pumped blood faster as you felt your lungs unable to take in oxygen. You halted once a hand yanked you away. Brought to an isolated area were your clothing was rendered useless. Your body considered as a temple was violated with tainting hands that acted against your own accord. Your clothes challenged these men to take you, blaming you for this outcome.

Now now, let's change this.

✨•• You were 7, dancing in your pink flowy dress as you twirled and spun in circles. Waving your hands as the princess in you showered you with golden glitters, rainbows and unicorns danced in the background. Unbeknownst to this, your outfit and innocence was taken by a man who passed by. Brided with candies and invites for tea parties, you declined. Recalling your parents' warning to never talk to strangers. Unamused with your answer, the man ran, not away but to you. You tried screaming for help but your mouth and nose was covered with his rough hands. Dragging you away from your castle of magnificent illusions. Your young body fighting against an older man's grown figure, what's your chance? With ripped clothes you crief in pain, wishing for rain to fall and thunder to struck this monster hurting you. You were a helpless child taken by men stronger than you. Shattering your hopeful dream for a prince charming to take you, you were naive. You can't blame your clothes this time, won't you? But he did, he blamed you for this outcome.

||••Now now, what is to blame? A lady's clothes or a man's inability to understand "No"?••||