two

-

harry was usually the type of person who never got nervous, even before his ballet recital, he would never get nervous, he would actually help the other girls, not be so nervous, but as he proceeded closer and closer to louis' locker, he felt his stomach becoming sick and he was over thinking way to many things, he honestly just wanted to back out, but he couldn't, he wasn't the type of person to cancel plans, he hated the thought of letting someone down.

"'harry!' harry looked up from his feet, to see louis leaning agianst his locker, smling over at him with his back pack on his back.

"well dont be in a rush!" louis joked as he saw harry hadn't made any move to come closer to him in the last two minutes.

"oh uhm, sorry." harry stuttered, mentally slapping himself.

"no problem, don't be so nervous, yeah? it should be the other way around seeing as i will most likely fall on my arse not as much as i would like today." he laughed, leading harry towards his ((technically his mom's but who cares?)) beat up car.

"im usually not that nervous, i just never taught anyone..so it's new to me too." harry explained as louis opened up the passenger door.

"it's no problem, im just a regular guy with great looks." he smirked, shutting harry's door as he made his way towards the driver. harry didn't deny that he had great looks, but he didn't admit it either.

"soo, where to honey bun?" louis asked as they made their way out on the main road.

"um, just to my house, it's uh 23 arbor street, and honey bun?"

"that's right by my friend's house ha! and yeah, cause you're sweet like honey and you have a bun, it'll do for now." harry blushed as they neared his house, nobody had never called him sweet, well at least not a cute stranger.

"welcome to my humble home." harry had announced once they had walked through the room. and wow, you wouldn't had thought harry, the guy who is so generous, would be, so, rich. but louis was proven wrong as he looked around the four story home.

"louis? um do you want something to drink before we get started? my mom would kill me if I didn't offer you anything.

"um, water will be fine, thank you." harry nodded turning to the kitchen after mumbling about how louis should change into some shorts, and their was a bathroom right down the corridor.

"so first things first." harry started, popping his hands.

"im the realist." harry cracked a smile at louis, because wow, someone actually joined in, usually people just say something completely different.

"okay, i literally had hoped someone in this lifetime would've finished that with me, and that you have my dreams have been fulfilled,but on to dancing, what would you like to learn?" louis hesitated, he really didn't know any thing, let alone what he was supposed to learn.

"um, the salsa?" louis had just blurted out something he knew and he was quite hungry too, so it seemed safe.

"the salsa at a formal wedding?"harry crooked an eyebrow.

"uh.." louis felt really stupid right now, harry was teaching him to dance and he didn't even know what dance he had to learn.

"maybe it's like a swaying slow song, yeah?" usually that was the type of dances they do at weddings.

"uhm, yeah. so like um." louis honestly didnt know what to say, he was confident but since they got to the real reason why they are here, he was nervous as fuck.

"okay so, the first step is to just be yourself okay? no nobody is going to judge you, they are your family, and i bet your date will be okay if you step on their toes a few times." harry chuckled, taking louis' hands, placing one on his waist, and he putting his own on louis' shoulder. "deep breast, oh breaths." harry blushed.

"oh my god." louis bent over and laughed.

"im sorry, it slipped, um, im gay so like i dont like them, boobs i mean, i mean i have nothing agianst them, its just that um, they are weird and squishy? not like a banana, like some are hard, and, oh god." harry hit himself, honestly what was he doing?

"its fine harry, they are a little weird, but i know how you feel, im gay myself and its a struggle on telling girls who think im straight i don't like their veejays or boobs. its fine, how about we take a break, yeah?"

"but we haven't even started?'" harry asked confused.

"eh, i know the basics, like where to put my hands and take deep breasts." louis bursted out laughing once again, and even though harry should be kind of mad at louis for making fun of him, he just crooked a grin and made louis get in the zone and teach him on how to hold and what to say. and soon after that louis went home, after five missed calls from his mom and harry's mom giving him a knowing look, promising to meet up again the next afternoon.

word count: 895

hey guys, i hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment, i want your opinion.