chapter 17

Hello flowers, how are you all?

I know it's been so damn long since I updated.

So as you all know that now boards are canceled ❌ .

I couldn't be happier than this.
Now I am a free soul 🙈🙈.

Thanks to all those people who waited for the update. Who didn't lose their hope. 😘

Love you all so much ❤❤

Follow me on Wattpad
Instagram I'd- darkbook_writer

Target is:-
100+ votes in this chapter

400 followers on dream app
( If you want dream app link then message me on instagram)
-----------------------------------------------------------

" the more I see you the more I get possessive and obsessive over you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smriti P.O.V

" Welcome to your hell baby. From now on this is your new home and forever will be"

These were his exact words. I am so scared right now. I know he can sense my fear. But right now I didn't have enough energy to pretend that I am strong. I need to think about how to get out of this house and how to get away from him.

Suddenly, I feel the pain in my waist. I look toward him. And said " W..what happen? Why did you pinch me? "

He just gave me a creepy smile and said " you will get out of the car on your own? Or I should carry you?"

I didn't say anything as I don't want myself to get into trouble anymore.so, I hurriedly open the car door. And get out of the car. I look at the mansion which was in front of me.

It was so damn big. I can't even imagine how people can live in this big mansion. How can they even remember the way? I would probably get lost in this big mansion.

Suddenly I feel an arm snaking behind my waist. I look up to see my captor. He gave this big creepy grin on his face. Sometimes I want to sew his mouth shut. So that he can't open his mouth neither he can smile like a creep.

" our home is beautiful right? I made this mansion especially for you " he said

I just look at the mansion and said in a monotone " yeah it is beautiful. " this so-called house of mine is beautiful.

" you know this mansion is special. It's not like another mansion in the country." He said.

I gave him a confused look and said " how this mansion is different from another mansion. And how it's special? It's now like you put the diamond on the floor and gold on the wall? "

He just laughs and said "this mansion is special because in this mansion you and I are gonna live. For the rest of our life. And about being different. You will eventually get to know this thing in the future"

I just sigh and shook my head. This man is really difficult to understand. one time he is angry another time he is romantic. Gosh!! I don't know for how long I can keep myself calm. Whenever I see him I just want to scratch his face.