Chapter 6

Your love turns me into a psycho man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier Pov.

I was in the meeting room with my employees when I got a call from my bodyguards. They tell me this thing which made my blood boil. He told me someone bullied my Neonatal.
I ordered my bodyguard to take him to the basement and cut the call.

"Meeting is over. You all are dismissed." I told them and ordered my Secretary to bring my car. When I reach there, I make my way to the basement.

I go towards him and as expected he was sitting on a chair with his arms and legs tied tightly to it.

I said in a mocking tone. "Well hello, Mister Richard. How are you? Are you feeling comfortable?"
"Why? Why I am here you bastard?" I lost my patience at this how dare he?! I grab my pocket knife from the table and go closer to him and said.

"Oh boy! You don't know whom you messed up with. Do you know who I am? I am Xavier D' Morente. I'm the King of this country." He is looking so scared. I love his fear.

"K.king I.I am s. sorry I.I d.d.diddododon't know, I was talking to you. But King, what have I done? Why did you bring me here?"

I said. "You bullied your future Queen. You bullied my Gattina. Now you will pay the price for what you did."

I started drawing on his bare chest with my knife. He was screaming with pain and I love his screams. They are music to my ears. Once I was finished, I commanded my guard to beat him until he can't go to school.

I go towards my room and took a shower and asked my guards to put a black rose bouquet in my baby's locker. I know my baby loves black, white and red flowers and she loves these colours too. I just can't believe that I'm gonna soon have her in my arms.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I was in my room when I saw a girl coming in, wearing sexy lingerie and this girl is none other than my baby

I was in my room when I saw a girl coming in, wearing sexy lingerie and this girl is none other than my baby. My Smriti.

She was looking damn so hot in this lingerie. I go towards her and grab her neck and start kissing her like a hungry man. I was kissing her passionately and she was moaning endlessly.

And by this, I was wakened up by my fucking alarm. Oh My God. What are you doing with me, baby? I even start dreaming about you and not an ordinary dream. I dream about you in a sexy way and ahh now I can't wait to have you.