chapter 16

heyyy flowers I hope you all are doing fine?

so, recently I posted a trailer of this book. and I didn't expect that so many people would like it. 

I am very thankful to all of you.❤

I am also very thankful to those people who comment on my book and vote on this book. 💜❤💜

I love you all. you all are my hope, my inspiration, and my pride. 

if you want to talk to me. then follow me on Instagram. my I'd be darkbook_writer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      love is something which we can't force on someone. if you love a person then set them free. give them freedom. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smriti P.O.V 

I get out of the car as much fast as I can. And I started running towards my house. Once I reach there. I press the doorbell. And soon my aunt opens the door.

I get inside the house. And ran toward my room. Once I reach there. The first thing I do was to get my luggage. Once I get it. I open my wardrobe and put all the necessary clothes inside it. And then I get my books and toothbrush etc...

Within 45 minutes. I pack all my shit. And now I am standing in the room. With tears in my eyes. I still remember the first time I saw my room. How happy I was. I thought about coming to Italy was the best decision. But little did I know this is the worst decision I ever took in my life.

I can't believe I sell myself to that monster. Now he will forever mock me. And force me to do things that I don't want to do. I will forever be his puppet.

I. Hate. Him and forever will. I will never forget this humiliation. I will make sure when my time comes I will return him this humiliation 10times more.

I get out of the room with the luggage. My aunt was sitting on the couch. And she has a very big smile on her face. Once she was done. She put the phone aside. I said "aunty what happens? Why so happy? "

She turns around and said "your uncle get the job and you know what this time his salary is two times more than his previous one. And we also got the house back."

She was so happy. And I never saw her this happy. I was so indulge in my thought that I didn't know when my aunt was in front of me. Soon I feel a finger touching my neck. I hold the finger and lookup.

I saw my aunt giving me a questionable look. And then suddenly she spoke " why there are so many marks around your neck? " I was confused. I said to her " pardon? I didn't understand? What mark are you talking about? "

She holds my hand and took me to the bathroom. And now I was standing in front of the mirror. I saw so many Hickey around my neck. My eyes widen up. Shit! Now what I will say to her?

My mind went blank. I couldn't form an excuse. And suddenly she spoke" smriti tell me what are these mark around your neck? And how you get these Mark? "

I don't know what to say now. I couldn't even fool her. I look down tears were running down from my eyes. I couldn't face her at all. She holds my shoulder and shake me a little and ask again that how I get these mark.