Chapter 3

"If he wants something, he will get it. And if he doen't get that thing then he would never leave that thing for others"

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Xavier de' morente

I was doing my work when someone came into my room. I looked up to see the person who barged in my room without knocking. When I looked up, I saw my best friend Adam.

He is the only person whom I trust the most. He is the only person who knew about my past. He is the only one who knew how much I had suffered.

" Oh, bro! Don't you think you are getting so much busy these days? I know there is something that you are hiding from me. Tell me the reason which is causing you sleepless nights." Adam said.

Then I narrated him the whole story about my angel. I saw his face when I finished. His face was like 'Really, Are you serious.'

"Man you fell in love. I had never thought that you will fell in love with someone" he exclaimed.

Then I said "Adam I don't know if it is lust or love. The thing is that I want to make her mine."

Then Adam said in a serious tone "Bro, it's your matter. But I just want to say one thing that please don't hurt that girl. Please don't show your monster side to her."

I know that I love her. But I felt something more than it. It's not lust but something else maybe an obsession.

"So bro, what we are waiting for? Let's go and party. That you finally fell in love. Let's loosen up tonight." Adam said. I get ready and go toward my car while Adam was getting into his car. We both reached the club within 10 minutes.

When we walked in, everyone was looking so scared of us. Everyone gets to know who came here. The King himself came here. Everyone gets to a side and we made our way inside. When we walked in, some people were looking at us with fear and some with lusts. What these sluts were thinking that I would take interest in them huh. That I would make them my wife. How wrong they are.

My heart only belongs to only one person and that is my angel. I am getting frustrated day by day as she is not here with me and my useless detective can't find her. I was pulled out of my thought when someone bumped into me.

I was going to kill that person at that time but I looked down and saw a girl, not just a girl, a very girl if we compared her to my size. And it reminded me of my angel. And when she looked up at me, I was like oh God. It's my Angel. I have finally found her. But before I could react, she mumbled a small sorry and left. No, not this time, I am not going to let her leave me. So I asked my bodyguard to follow her till she reached her home. Once she reached, he called me to tell me that she is safe.

I woke up with a massive headache and looked at my side to find a whore. With her face full of makeup, she is looking like a pig. I shake her and when she woke up I told her to leave. When she didn't leave, I just took my gun and shot her. My butler cane and asked "King are you fine? Do you need anything?"

Then I said, "Yes I need you to clean my room and give me a painkiller." With that, I made my way to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I wore my suit and go toward the dining room.

 After taking a shower, I wore my suit and go toward the dining room

His dining room....

Some of my maids were present they bow down to me and keep their head low. A maid came forward and said, "King, breakfast is ready." I sat in my chair. There are 15 chairs and I was sitting alone with no one besides me. But I know soon there will be my Angel sitting beside me. Then I started to eat the food.

-------------------------x--------------------------------

At his office.................................

As soon as I reached the office, I asked my private investigator to give me information about her. He came with a blue file and said "Here is the information you want"

I told him to leave. When I opened the file, I got to so many things about her. So my baby girl name is Smriti. She is 17 years old and soon gonna be 18. She is studying medicine. She is an Indian and came to live in Italy. She loves spicy food and chocolate cake. And her height is 4'10. Hmm quite short. And I also got some pictures of her. Wow, she is looking so cute in this white and red dress she was wearing.

She is looking so hot and breathtaking. But in one picture, a man was standing beside her. Yes, she is single and that's great I don't want anyone to touch what's mine. I am gonna kill this man. After some time, I left my office to meet my baby girl.

..........................................................

So, this is for today. I am gonna update then next chapter soon.

Till then stay safe, stay healthy. And enjoy your life. 😇.

And please don't forget to vote and comment in my book. Plz share my book with others and. Silent readers plz vote and comment...

Love you all guys....