Chapter 11

Love leads to peace. Obsession leads to destruction

..........................................................................................................................
.............................................................

Smriti P.O.V

Flashback.................................

My aunt sees the dress and shoes. Then she took the letter from my hand and read it aloud. After reading the letter she was shocked. She couldn't utter a word.

Same goes to me. I thought he forget about me. But I didn't know he was making a plan to make me his.

My aunt was going to say something but she was cut by the phone ring.

I pick up the phone and put in on the speaker.

"Hello, Neonata how are you," said Xavier.

"Why the hell did you call me? And what are this dress and jewelry?"I reply him back.

"Now it's not very nice to talk to your future husband like that. You should respect me Smriti " he said in a serious tone.

But who cares I don't give a damn about this man. And how dare he send me dresses.

"Ohh thanks for telling me. Mr De morente. But it is also rude to ignore someone's question" I fired him back.

" Oh, I think I gave you too much freedom. I hope you remember your punishment my gattino" . he said.

" I .......I ..... I remember. Now tell me what do you want" I question him.

"Oh yeah, baby happy birthday. And yeah I'm gonna pick you up at 8. So be ready. And I don't want to hear anything" he said.

"And what if  I don't want to go? You can't force me to go?" I said to him.

"Now we don't want something bad to happen on your birthday? Do we want to bambino? You know me if I want something I get if it means by force also. You know it, baby. So don't anger me and just do what I say. Or else you will need to face the consequence of your actions" he said this thing in a very dangerous tone.

Time skip....

So it was finally 8 when I heard my doorbell ring. My aunt goes to open the door.

My aunt said" umm... He..hello mister de morente. How are you? Come inside"

"Hello, Mrs Sharma and I am fine. And I am sorry I can't come inside. Could you plz send Smriti" he said.

"yes. We can. But plz take care of her" my aunt said.

She came to my room and knock on the door.

"Smriti he is here," she said and I just nodded.

Once I get out of the room and started making my way to the door where he was standing I could see he was wearing a very expensive suit. His shoes were shining and he had a Rolex watch on his hand.

He took a hold on my hand. And pull me toward him and whispering in my ear "you are looking very beautiful baby. I can't wait to have you"