Chapter 12

Silent reader you all better start voting cause only one chapter is left then I will start putting vote target you finish the target and I will give you an update. I know I might sound demanding but I can't do anything. My this book got deleted but still I rewrite this book. But you all didn't vote or even comment and this hurt me the most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life without you. Is just like a tree without blossoms fruit.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Xavier P.O.V

I Was so happy that today was my babygirl birthday. I even send her the dress and shoes. But what that bitch do. She just ruins all the thing. I planned so many things today.

I thought we would have our dinner then I will take her to a long drive. We would party. But what she did. She just pushes me away.

I was just kissing her. I wanted her for so long. I was just taking what is mine. It's not like I started the thing. She started moving and I was already feeling so horny but her moving made me more.

If I wanted her then I would probably force her. But I didn't I just wanted everything to be fine. But that whore. I don't know why she acted like a bitch. I already seen her naked I love her so much. And she uses this thing as an advantage.

I will make sure she would come to me on her own and beg me to take her in. I will make sure I would crush that self-respect of her. She disrespected my love. Now I will show her the power of my hate. I will surely take my revenge. I gave her the chance to come back to me and submit herself to me.

But that bitch. I will make her feel like a slut. I will break her and then mend her again. I will show her place. I'm the king of this city and she will be my queen. I am dominant and she is my submissive. Whatever I will say she will do all those things. You just wait for me neonata. Just wait.

I call the owner of her uncle company and said I want this vivek man out from your company by tomorrow and yeah backlist that man. He shouldn't get into any company

Then I call my PA and said I want you to take care of this Vivek Singhania I don't want any company to hire him as an employee. And yeah the house where Smriti lives I want that house. Just buy that house anyhow

You mess with wrong person baby now you just wait and watch what I will do with you. I will strip that self Respect of yours I will make sure you will beg for forgiveness. You made a mistake by rejecting me . You reject my love now you will see my hate.

Smriti P.O.V

Oh God, everything here in my house is going wrong. First, my uncle loses his job and now our house. What should I do?

I can't even afford to go back to India. And our condition is getting worse and worse day by day. I think I should talk to the landlord. She could help me and tell me the person who takes our house. Or maybe I could talk to that person and ask him or her. That he shouldn't take our house.

I hope these things weren't done by him. If he did then I don't know what I could do. So l call our landlord "hello, can I talk to Miss rose"