Chapter 10

If you love someone you will always respect that person. You will give that person freedom. You will not cage that person or trick that person to fall in love with you.

................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................

Smriti P.O.V

Today is the day that was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. But it became my worst nightmare. Not only my life but also my aunt and uncle life get ruined just because of my stupidity.

I wish if I didn't move from my country then it wouldn't happen. I wish my parents were here so I could tell them everything. I am feeling so helpless. I don't know what to do at this moment.

That man. He is not a human he is a devil. He doesn't have any emotions. He just knows how to make everyone's life hell. That man. He is not a human he is a devil. He doesn't have any emotions. He just knows how to make everyone life miserable. He said he loves me. Love? That man didn't even know the definition of love.

He just knows how to force someone or to trick others and manipulate others. That Xavier I hope he rots in hell.

He wants me to be his. I will become his. I will keep my self-respect aside and go to him and beg him to leave my aunt and uncle alone. I will give myself to him. I will let him do anything with me. But I won't let him break me.

I will just give him my body. Not my soul, not my heart, not my love. I will give him so much pain. That he will think twice before wrecking someone existence.

The flashback started-------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my birthday and I am so excited. I know that man said he will come and take me. But I don't think so because from so many days he didn't call me nor text me. So l Think he just forgot about me.

So I was in my room texting my besties. They were wishing me happy birthday and putting my funny pics on Instagram stories. Which I hate the most. Then suddenly I hear my aunt voice. I get out of my room. And go to the living room. My aunt was standing with a Bouquet and some bags were also there.

 My aunt was standing with a Bouquet and some bags were also there

The bouquet of flowers was so beautiful. It has all of my favourites rose. I have never seen such a beautiful bouquet in my whole life.

Then I came to my sense and I ask aunt. Aunt where did you get this thing? Did uncle send you this thing? She just nodded her head in no. I immediately go to my aunt and take the bouquet from her and see if there is some kind of letter or not. Once I see the bouquet then I went to the bags which was in my aunt's hand.